BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Hair Color Permanent - L'Oreal Professionnel LuoColor Luminous Permanent Color 4.26 see more...

Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
Excellent product. I have been using it for a long time and have never had any problems.
The only hair dye that does make the hair really soft after rinsing it off...takes only 20 min and the colour is really long lasting.
DONNA V.
L'Oréal Color L'Oréal Luo Color 8 I have tried this in the past and nothing but good remarks...This product is very affordable and a little goes a long way...I use it a few times a month...
Courtney S.
A lot of product for your money... Color stays good and doesn't wash out like other hair colors. Would recommend to anyone as I've went and repurchased many times!
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
Wow just wow I am not too sure what else to say omg it has done wonders to my hair it completely changed my hair made it so silky and hydrated I never had such hydrated hair in my life I can't wait to buy more!!!!
Thayra F.
Amazing product, no complaints about it, as all l'oreal products it does what its promise! highly recommend it
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emir T.
Orlando, Florida
Este producto es muy bueno deja UN color luminoso y es muy duradero.la verdad lo recomiendo.
Maria N.
These products are excellent, optimal colors and lasts for a long time.. I love it
LeeAnn M.
Very good for coloring my hair and always comes out looking really nice and pretty
Nevaeh W.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.