L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer

Luminous Bronzer

Has anyone used this on their face? Pros and cons?!
Does this product work well? Streaks? Prices??
[product:loreal-sublime-bronze-luminous-bronzer-self-tanning-lotion-67-oz] ? Has anyone ever used this before if so did you have better results than me?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer!
JudyAnn W.
Works well but has a lot of sparkle. It dries relatively fast but is very throughout the drying process. Gives a deeper tan than most products I have used.
Stephanie M.
Corinth, NY
L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer uploaded by Stephanie M.
Gave me a nice glow at the end of the day. If I wanted a glow all day then I needed to put it on at night. Be careful not to leave streaks. I'm not personally a big fan of bronzers. I tried one for a vox box. However it does work for those whom like these.
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer uploaded by Tami S.
Purchased at: CVS
Okay I admit it—I’m totally addicted to this lotion! I’ve ended up using it for years now. People are always complimenting my “naturally smooth” skin. After I shower I apply this from head to toe. Your body feels silky smooth and looks luminous-more even toned. Apply carefully around knees & elbows etc. The price point is great for this amount and quality. It has a pleasant light smell and a light hydrated smooth feel. Help can’t stop, and I don’t want to haha! L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer
Chaney B.
Nixa, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a fast acting bronzer that will last until you scrub it off. I recommend using a sugar scrub before use as well especially around ankles and knees. I've been using this for two years now and have gotten tons of compliments from this! It can be a pain to keep up with, but if you want a tan that will stay on while you are in and out of the pool or at work, this is for you! Gives you an amazingly dark glow after two or three uses. It is also very affordable.
Angela L.
Harrisburg, PA
Tans instantly with no orange color and no residual smell. I used it two days ago and the color has not faded. Also, no streaks!!
Ashley C.
Anaheim, CA
L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer uploaded by Ashley C.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my first time tanning, overall it’s okay. It gives a nice simple tan. It smells kinda weird after a while, but not too overwhelming.As you can see on my shoulder it’s okay tan. It is sticky
Sierra R.
Lino Lakes, MN
L'Oreal Paris Luminous Bronzer uploaded by Sierra R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Overall this product does bronze your skin but there are some drawbacks. No matter what you do or how you apply this it always comes out streaky and unnatural looking. The scent to this is also terrible and reminds me of a faint chemically smell. My sister loves this - I don't. To each their own. I wouldn't recommend. There are many other products similar that work so much better.
Samantha D.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Streaky and harsh. I had parts that looked great then others that made me look like I had 2 different skin colors. Very luminous but it says non streaky...just beware!
Aspiring D.
I remember the first time I used this, I felt like an Egyptian princess lol. So shimmery and bronze! You have to be mindful when applying, just like with any other self tanner. But I do really like this and have recommended to my friends, and still recommend it.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
L’Oréal has a bronzer that is perfect for combination skin or even tan skin. I think this product is exactly what you need when you want your skin to glow and leave a great bronze tone or even covers up scars.