BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Designed to target highlighted hair, it helps combat lipid loss without weighing the hair down. Microemulsion texture enriched with nutrients, a UV filter for hair and derivatives of Vitamin E and Magnesium. Result: highlighted hair is purified and contrasts look brighter. Hair feels light and soft with radiant shine.

• I love Loreal products!!! I have some several trials with...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Thalia H.
S Salt Lake, UT
Este shampoo me lo recomendaron, pues tenía mi cabello seco y con mucho frizz.
Actualmente he usado este producto durante dos meses y puedo ver los cambios, ahora mi cabello es más manejable y suave.
Jon T.
Westland, MI
Great product. I enjoy it so much and I am very thankful I found it. I do not know what I'd do without it. It is very good for my dry scalp. If you have any questions, please ask me! Id love to help anyone out because this product changed my life!
Brittany H.
Jacksonville , FL
This shampoo is great for wanting shiny,sleek hair. It has a nice scent and a little goes a long way. This helps with dry hair and can be used o women and men. I would buy it again.
Mimi G.
I love how this looks on my bathroom, It’s like a regular product, the price is affordable. You can find this at every drugstore but the color and the package looks good
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
I like how this shampoo is labeled "unisex" because my boyfriend doesn't complain about it being the only bottle in the bathroom :) It has a neutral, but nice, scent and it works on a variety of hair types. I will buy this again but probably only with a coupon or discount code as it can be on the pricier end.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to work at a salon, so I had access to all types of amazing salon lines. This shampoo is GREAT for people with highlights! Gives your hair lots of moisture, and helps show the contrast between the highlights and your hair color. Awesome product.
Virginia R.
This shampoo is great for any type of hair. It's a sodium free shampoo and it really treats well your hair. It helps you to keep any chemical treatment you've had made to your hair for more time. Also it has a really nice smell, I really love it
Lamya T.
Arlington, VA
If you want soft tresses, shine, strength, and a nice smell to boot, this is the product for you. I use this twice a aweek with the conditioner and it makes a huge difference for my unruly coarse hair. It also helps keep the color in place and give you the kind if clean that does not sceape away the natural hair oils.
Aseel A.
Portland , OR
I used this shampoo when I did my hair ombré style love it so much it's safe on the colors part and gives it shine like natural hair I use this with serum actually perfect I'm satisfied about this product.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love Loreal products!!! I have some several trials with there products . my question is what main thing does this specific product target???