BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Lumi Magique Liquid Foundation is sure to give you a radiant flawless complexion thats full of life! The L'Oreal features liquid light technology, providing you with up to 12 hours of perfect coverage along with an oil free formula.

• I am currently looking for a foundation from the drugstor...1 Answers
  • I really want to get this foundation but I don't want to ...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this to combination skin more towards...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I purchased this foundation because I was on the lookout for something new. I had previously used L’Oréal’s regular True Match and loved it! I wanted to try out some other (higher end) brands after using that for so long and I had the hardest time finding something as good as the True Match coverage. It seemed like nothing else I could sample or try blended into my skin like True Match did. I knew I had to go back. I was going to order the regular True Match on Amazon and stumbled upon this new Luminous version and knew I had to have it! I am a serious fan on the dewy look because my skin is so dry! After using this I can say that it is definitely moisturizing so DO NOT apply a heavy/oily moisturizer prior to applying this foundation! I would go with something very light that absorbs easily, if any at all! If you heavily moisturize your face before applying foundation, you definitely will not need to if you are going to wear this because it is already VERY moisturizing! Trust me, I did that the first time because I did not know what to expect and my face looked very greasy/oily. After applying it without my daily moisturizer I noticed that it looked a lot better! Overall, the finish is flawless and is just like True Match original, just more moisturizing and luminous! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
This foundation isn’t just nice for a “pharmacy” brand...it’s good for any kind!! It’s on par with some of my more expensive foundations!! It was recommended to me from a MUA friend of mine, an I have to admit...I was pleasantly surprised!!!
It’s light weight but has decent coverage that can be built up! The way it feels going on is smooth and clean. No cakey build up, and blended out easily with my beauty blender!
Wore it all day and it didn’t seem to blotch up. All
In all it’s a great foundation! L'Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Light Infusing Liquid Foundation
Molly M.
['Cross Plains', ''], WI
this is my go to everyday foundation. ive tried using any foundation you can think of, mac, maybelline, tarte, giorgio armani, urban decay, covergirl, etc and nothing compares to this. its a full coverage but you cant even tell its on your skin. and it gives you a subtle pretty glow!
Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Nice not my favorite. I bought it at a drug store as a recommendation for a cheap replacement for Sephora makeup but it was disappointment. Good for oily skin but my skin is regular. It’s cheap but doesn’t hide much and is hard to blend
Samantha T.
Didn’t purchase rose beige. Did purchase porcelain. My go-to foundation. Great coverage, looks like you’re glowing. Do be aware that there are 3 difference tones to choose from with your color: cool, neutral and warm.
Alex S.
This foundation is nice and light on your face. Best for my combination skin. It also has nice illuminating features to make your face really glow. It’s well worth the price and I will continue to buy again.
Ibi O.
Atlanta, GA
I am so sad that this got discontinued! Good coverage, and I've been very into the dewy look recently and it wasn't drying. The deep cool was a perfect match for me! I'll be on the hunt for similar formula
Olivia P.
Fairfield, CT
I have tried multiple foundations but continuously find myself going back this Loreal Lumi foundation!  It is a very light-weight foundation(that can be built up) and I sometimes forget that I'm wearing makeup!  Wish they could make some shades a little paler because I feel like sometimes it looks a little orange in some lights.  BUT, overall this is a fantastic foundation.
Jas. J.
I have oily skin & this Foundation some how still looks great on me but it isn’t the best. It does skip so don’t touch your face at all because after that anything you touch will have foundation all over it. Another issue is it oxidizes really bad. Third is I have no perfect match in this foundation they’re either too dark or too light so I have to mix it with another one every time I use it. This might work really well for others but it was just okay for me.
Jacquelyn J.
Shasta Lake
This foundation helps lock in moisture to keep my face looking smooth and wrinkle-free all day! This foundation has never left my face feeling like it has foundation "caked on," and is not oily!
Angielyn V.
Dubai, Dubai
I been hearing great reviews with this foundation but i heared also that it s not long lasting and slides off after sometimes?
Lizvet P.
Vista, CA
I have dry skin would this be a good foundation for me?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Does this last all day!? I've been wanting to try L'Oréal foundation!
kate w.
What is the lightest shade?
Analy P.
Arlington, TX
Would you recommend this to combination skin more towards oily ?