BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #27 in Highlighter

L’Oréal Paris True Match LUMI Glotion is a glow enhancing lotion that instantly hydrates and luminizes skin for an all-over, fresh, natural illumination. The highlighting formula delivers an illuminating color tint to enhance your skin’s natural glow for a healthier, brighter complexion. The formula is infused with Glycerin and Shea Butter for all day continuous hydration.

Available in 4 shades for all skin tones. True Match LUMI glow lotion can be worn alone, under foundation, or target areas for a more luminous effect.

Application:

• Choose the shade that best matches your skin tone.
  • For all over glow: apply under or over foundation.
  • To use as highlighter: apply a lighter shade than your skin tone above cheekbone, forehead, cupids bow and chin.
  • To use as contour: apply a darker shade than your skin tone to contours of cheeks.
  • Apply with fingers or blender

• Has anyone tried the L’Oreal lumi glotion ?🤔💕 if yes , is it good...1 Answers
  • I read a lot about this product and I am very exc... Be the first to answer!
  • I really want to try this out. Is it similar to glow drops or is ...2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris LUMI Glotion
  • "i doubt there is a fair color btw - that would be the base. anyhow , reaaaaly like it i got it on sale at 13.99cad which is what i was waiting for eheh. you apply it all over or on the areas where you apply you powder highlight as a liquid one. it gives a glow to the face and makes it look gorg for your no foundation day. the reason i took a star off is because of the price and the fact it has to be blended well otherwise you will have spotting or traces like when you missed a spot of foundation. if you cannot wait for a sale go on amazon, if you cannot wait to get it walmart." in 31 reviews
  • "this works so wonderfully under my powder or just on its own. has a natural shimmer to it. very easy to apply with fingers. matched my skin tone very well. would recommend to my friends." in 13 reviews
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Deep more...
I was so excited to see a new product from L’Oreal for subtle highlighting with a natural glow I ran out and purchased this immediately at cvs during a sale with s lucky coupon. I used this alone and as my primer underneath my foundation. It’s fast absorbing and a little bit goes a long way! I purchased deep instead of tan for more depth and I wasn’t sure how it would show on my medium complicated skin. I added extra underneath my brow bone,Cupid’s bow,arc of my cheeks and jawline for a 3D effect. I received many compliments. If you have oily skin and wear alone or with foundation be sure to use powder and a makeup setting spray can have tremendous shine midday.
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
Review for: Deep more...
This is my new holy grail . I live in south Florida . I have combination skin . I am light which orange/pinkish undertones and freckles (a lot going on). I always have two different foundations for the winter and the summer for when I tan. The summer foundation is always tricky but I bought this product and love it . I have used it everyday with all the different shades of tan and brown I have going on this evens out my skin color and gives me a natural glow perfect after a long day of the the sun , pool and beach . Easy to apply and doesn’t take forever .
Corinne L.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Deep more...
Not to sound annoying, but my beauty arsenal is not typically filled with drugstore finds. This is an absolute game changer. I normally mix it with my foundation for all over color. Even though it comes out looking very dark from the tube, once you spread it around, it ends up giving just the right amount of color. This product is officially a staple in my makeup bag and at drug store prices, I feel comfortable recommending it to pretty much everyone I know!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Light more...
Omg the Lumi GloLotion is a game changer for this pale girl. The product is amazing. It gives me a nice healthy glow, with a peachy pink tone that helps me appear slightly tan and beautiful. I receive soooo many compliments from my coworkers when I have this on they think I just went tanning or something. If I could I would apply this to my whole body. I just bought a second bottle the other day. My #1 go to beauty product esp for days when I don’t feel like applying a full face.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I received this in my first complementary voxbox and here is my honest review. I really like that this can be built up to a really intense highlight. However, the more you rub in the Glotion it becomes subtle. It does have a slippery texture and doesn't smell like anything really. If it's on the intense side it stays slippery on my skin. I really liked how it provided a nice glowing look if rubbed in. I wear this in areas that I would normally wear highlight, though it can be used under foundation like a primer or by itself with no makeup to add glow. This color is a great match for my skin tone and it's awesome they have other colors that complement other skin tones. The only reason I deducted a star is because of the slip.
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Light, Medium more...
I really wanted to like this but it’s a so-so product. it’s an okay high lighter but definitely didn’t give the same shimmering effect as becca or other powder high lighters i’ve used. it also claims to be good as an all over face lotion but I found it made my skin look too shiny so i tried setting it with powder and it was way too cakey. for the price it’s worth a try, maybe it just wasn’t right for my skin type/make up routine.
Jennifer W.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Although this was a bit dark for me, I mixed it into my foundation and it looked great initially. The main problem was that my long wearing foundation didn't really stay on me like it usually does. I have oily skin and this caused my foundation to break apart which was disappointing because my initial reaction was oohh this looks good! To me this product is ok, maybe I will try it by itself when i wanna feel glowy af. I do like that its not like glitter chunks and its just a nice glowy sheen.
Tori P.
Canton, OH
Review for: Fair more...
I received the Lumi Glotion in a VoxBox, but I had to write another review because i am so obsessed!! It’s so pretty on! Not too much, just the right amount of shine / glimmer. I wear I️t daily now especially when going out :) L'Oréal Paris LUMI Glotion
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
Not a fan. It honestly didn't give my face much of a difference other than just causing my foundation to breakup faster. This might be good for the body, but I don't think it was good for the face. May work a big better for someone with dry skin, but like I said, it didn't do much of anything for me.

I received  this product free, for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster. All reviews are honest and my opinion. - Tasha
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff ! I got it from my VoxBox and honestly I love it! A little can really go a long way ! And I can make it as subtle or glowing as I want! I also use it to make my glow more enhanced if I want to add another highlight on top ! I honestly underestimated the liquid highlight ! I used this to give myself a dewy look and mixed with my foundation and it really just made me look amazing . Honestly I can’t get enough of this stuff
Alexandra R.
San Lorenzo
I really want to try this out. Is it similar to glow drops or is it soft enough to blend with foundation?
Fryda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone tried the L’Oreal lumi glotion ?🤔💕 if yes , is it good at all ? L'Oréal Paris LUMI Glotion
Olessia A.
Dallas, TX
Is there a difference between its glow vs oily skin?
Claudia I.
I read a lot about this product and I am very excited to try it. how have they been with him?