BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation

Lumi Cushion Foundation

Hello, has anyone recommend this cushion foundation? I want to give a try to this type of foundation and I’m browsing brands for a glow skin! *update: this product has been discontinued since 2019 Thank you!
is this product good for warm skin undertone?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation!
Veronica C.
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Veronica C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5)
It is okay I don't really like it maybe it not for me. Or maybe try another color L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundatio
Sunny F.
Lemoore
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Sunny F.
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3)
This is the makeup I've been looking for my whole life! I saw a friend use it and grabbed it out of her hand to write down the name of the product. A friend and I ran to the store and bought it. I also bought the liquid version and refill my sponge. However, I can no longer find this product in the stores. I will be shopping online for it in the future. That's the photo of me. I'm 70.
Jena D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Jena D.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2)
I love this cushion foundation! I live in very hot AZ and it wears so nicely for a summer day and feels light weight! It’s lighter but buildable coverage, the only thing is it dries out quicker but that’s with every cushion foundation! Will be repurchasing!
Jetzii O.
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Jetzii O.
This was the first cushion foundation I used and I was happily surprised at how well it worked.! Great coverage with no streaking or dryness, great price and leaves skin looking gorgeous till it's time too take it all off.(;
laura P.
Reidsville, NC
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by laura P.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2)
do not buy this foundation! These swatches were done just five seconds after each other and they were the same shade and they are literally two different colors! also the foundation literally feels like you are putting oil on your face! Not worth the cheap price it is!
Tiffany Y.
Brooklyn, NY
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Tiffany Y.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2)
I'm pretty sad they discontinued this foundation. It is a great foundation and while this shade is a tad bit lighter on my skin tone, it has great coverage. I like the cushion because I don't need to touch the foundation with my hands. The cushion also applies very evenly. The only slight downside is that there isn't a huge amount of foundation in the cushion itself. I ended up buying a ton of these when they were discounted at Jack's dollar store. 😆
Brittany B.
Richfield, MN
L'Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation these foundation are amazing 💗 the way it's set up in the little compact is pretty neat it's cushion and softness is insane I love it and the colors are good for matching any skin tone
Nery L.
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Nery L.
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation uploaded by Nery L.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3)
First of all this product is on the more expensive side for a drugstore foundation retailing for $15 w/taxes. I got it for $11 w/taxes after using a $4 off coupon that I received in the mail. It's definitely a Luminous foundation, it gives you the healthiest dewy appearance (healthy glow). If you have oily skin this foundation could enhance the appearance of your oil but that can easily be controlled with a matte primer and a good thick layer of setting powder. I have combination skin, dry w/ oily t-zone and after using some primer and powder this foundation looks lovely on my skin. Even though it looks very natural and beautiful on the skin it does not stay on very long and has poor coverage. After an hour of putting it on I noticed it was beginning to break up. 3 hours later I noticed that all of the foundation around my chin and cheeks was completely gone. This was very upsetting. Will not be repurchasing sadly. I wanted to love it but it does nothing for me.
Lellianne C.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3)
I love how this feels on my face. It comes in a cute compact and applies easily on face with cushion included. The coverage is light but my face does not feel dry with it on. This is a good option if you’re traveling and need a quick natural makeup look. Decent for drug store makeup.
Yoana V.
National City, CA
Review for: Nude Beige (W3)
One of my favs foundations. It looks like skin. I would recommend it specially for dry skin. I woild also say you need to wash the sponge it comes with to not get bacteria on your face at least thats wjat i will do

576 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lizzie L.
il y a 7 mois
L'Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation Are these worth the hype?
Tasneem M. il y a 7 mois
Yes and this is good for quick makeup.
Natalia K.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Jaqueline R. il y a un an
Personally, it is good, it was the first cushion I used and I really liked the finish that leaves luminous what I liked the most, for oily skin I don't know if it is good, it would be to use it with powders to cellar it !!