BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush, Duchess Rose 01

L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush, Duchess Rose 01

L'Oreal Lucent Magique Blush of Light Glow - 01 Duchess Rose Blush on Foundation Blush Of Light Glow 0.14 Oz (4 g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush, Duchess Rose 01!
How would you rate this product?
Allora W.
Greenbrier, AR
One of my favorite blushes. It goes on easily and leaves my cheeks a cute rosy hue. Like when you get slightly embarrassed, a hint of pink and not too overwhelming.
member-f78ab
I received this from a family member. It was not my color and I disliked the glitter inside of the blush. It is a very beautiful blush and it doesn’t look caked on your skin. I appreciate the little mirror because I do my makeup on the go a ton. I use my own brushes with this product but using its brush would probably be just as good.

Looking for your answer?