L'Oréal Paris L'Oréal Sunless Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer, Medium Skin Tones 2 Fl Oz - Pack of 2

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #39 in After-Sun Products

• Does this give you a bronze color or an orange color??1 Answers
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
If you are going easy, drug store sunless tanner this is one that would be the best. Be careful to wash your hands before and after. Also make sure to exfoliate and shave before using. If you apply a small amount it gives a good natural look if you match a few chases above your skin tone.
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
This stuff works! The scent is nice and the color builds as you use it. So for the best results, use it a few times a week. I do think the gold packaging adds a nice feel of quality.
Shannon K.
Lenexa, KS
This has to be my favorite sunless tanner. Make sure you exfoliate, it makes a huge difference in the end results and how long it lasts. Easy to apply. Lasts fairly well. More reasonably priced than most self tanners. I would def buy this again if I want to get a jump start on my tanning.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge , VA
Would recommend this for anyone with no ply skin as for me I have ply skin and also a medium tone completion u would recommend this to be something to use during the summer with useful use of spf for sun protection
Nicole A.
Asheboro
Don't really like this product.Not because of the name Just bc it's lotion that's supposed to make you tan.It easily comes off and so hard to get every part of the body.
Crystal P.
London, KY
One of the best sunless tanning products I've ever used. It was easy to use and did not leave me orange like many other at home tanning products have in the past.
Beth D.
Moncks Corner, SC
I like this lotion b/c it really does what it says it does. I am a first time user and i will buy it again. It was really gentle. I will tell my family and friends about it. It was at a good value.
Angela R.
This is definitely one of my summer essentials!
I personally I don't tan that we'll and this helps give me a moisturized summer glow! It makes my skin so soft and it never streaks. Drys very fast and just makes my skin look better! I also really like the smell as well!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used this product on my legs every summer and they always look flawless and they glow it's such a great product and affordable.
Caitlyn H.
Newalla
This is hands down my favorite tinting lotion! It's not orange or streaky and it doesn't make your skin feel oily or tight.
maryann o.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this give you a bronze color or an orange color??