L'Oréal Paris L'Oréal Steampod Replenishing Smoothing Cream 200ml (Medium to highly sensitized hair) uploaded by Coralie J.L'Oréal Paris L'Oréal Steampod Replenishing Smoothing Cream 200ml (Medium to highly sensitized hair) uploaded by Coralie J.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Zest Be...
I got a free sample of this from somewhere once and loved it. My hair felt clean, but not stripped. My hair felt smooth...about as smooth as curly-kinky hair can feel. My hair just felt nice and clean, which I prefer. I use silicone products and this took away any residue I had. I really want to try the rest of the line and L'Oreal's over Advanced Hair care products.
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
I was really let down by this product. I typically have a lot of volume in my hair, but this completely weighed it down and made it feel dirty.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
I don't understand why the steampod is not more popular and didn't create a tsunami in the haircare department! It's the best straightener I have used, nothing compares. This smoothing cream is excellent, little goes a long way. I've used this version as well as the new one, they are both amazing and last a long time. Be carful, don't put too much. The steampod can make ur hair greasy when using too much treatment.