L'Oreal Paris L'Oreal Professionnel Pro-Keratin Refill Conditioner uploaded by Carolinaa E.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

This conditioner from L'Oréal is a fast-acting nourishing conditioner that will have your hair feeling silky soft and super smooth. Part of L'Oréal's Serie Expert Pro-Keratin Refill range this conditioner is specificaly designed to strengthen and repair weak damaged hair. With active ingredients Pro-Keratin and Incell combining together to get your hair feeling upto 70% stronger and resistant to damage you can be sure that you will get only the best results. Leaving your hair tangle free and glowing with health you'll be left with salon perfect hair. see more...

MrsCyn F.
Stockton, CA
After processing my hair to the max I use this along with the corresponding shampoo in order to keep my hair soft and manageable. It smells great and works even better. I bought this originally from my hair dresser but have continued to buy it from Amazon since then. I love this product and recommend it to anyone that has damaged hair.
Julia w.
Valrico, FL
Love it! Makes my hair so soft. Tried it out with my hairdresser and then had to get my own.
Evelin R.
Portsmouth, Portsmouth
Pricey and totally useless, when I opened the pot i got excited because
the texture of the cream promised a real change, but I have tried many
times, by it self, putting some warm air on it etc and my hair far away
from getting better got dry and with no shine at all and other blogger
who tried it also toldme it didnt work with them, AVOID IT!
Isabelle D.
Para quem está a procura de algo muito bom para o cabelo que está em estado de calamidade, muito danificado eu digo, se investir nessa linha é pouco provável se arrepender pois a aceitação dela é quase que unânime.
Se você ainda esta em duvida se compra ou não da uma olhadinha se possui alguém reclamando dos produtos.
Amy L.
England
This is so so good! Since I've used this my hair is feeling amazing. I bought the shampoo and conditioner, it smells so nice. It's affordable, really does what it says. My hair hasn't felt this good in a long time. I'm so satisfied with this product, I will buy again it's worth every penny.
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This is the only conditioner that works for my skin! While it is more expensive, it feels amazing and works better than any conditioner I've ever used. I highly recommend this to anyone with damaged hair like me!
Carolinaa E.
Me encanta, es lo mejor que hay, nutrio e hidrato mucho mi pelo, es mi producto favorito, ya que tambien reparo mis puntas maltratadas, excelente para cabellos decolarados y tinturados, le da vida.