BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Great reviews on this site. Curious is it safe fo...Be the first to answer!
  • Can you only get this from a L'Oreal Professional Salon? 1 Answers
  • Ooooooooohhhhh I wanna try this! How is it? I have thick curly/wav...1 Answers
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Denver, CO
This is one of the dry shampoos that I like to keep in rotation. I have tried a LOT of dry shampoos and this one is definitely one of my favorites. The scent is amazing and while the particles are white, I find that it dissipates quickly in my dark hair when rubbed into the roots. I use another dry shampoo in the evening when I go to bed, but I'll use this one in the morning as a refresher. Great product!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Compton, CA
....💗it's long lasting , it keeps always the oily hair , I have black brown hair it has a nice Scent great to use I have wavy thick hair
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Really love this dry shampoo. I have dark hair and this spray didn't leave any kind of residue. Also it has a very light clean scent
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Ellington, CT
When you're in a rush in the morning and you haven't washed your hair since the other night this made my hair feel so soft.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
I've have tried almost every dry shampoo out the and can not find one that compares to this one. It's affordable, but since I have to use so much of a dry shampoo to try and get some type of volume it doesn't last very long. It's upsetting but it's expected when you have thin straight hair :(
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Decided to take the plunge and splurge on this dry shampoo. I've tried other drugstore dry shampoos in the past and was never satisfied. They either had a terrible smell or made my hair feel heavy. Just for reference, I have jet black hair and this has become my favorite dry shampoo. The trick is to spray this far enough to avoid a white cast in your scalp, I'd recommend using the length of the can as a good benchmark. I love the smell (fresh!) and my hair has so much lift and volume after using this product.
Emily S.
Emily S.
This dry shampoo is just okay. It didn't work for my hair, but I'm sure it works for other people. It made my hair feel too dry and dusty.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
It's a little expensive for me. I also didn't use a lot but it was still noticeable in my hair which is dark brown. However my friend who has blonde hair used it and it worked great for her.
cassandra b.
cassandra b.
Shamokin, PA
I have never used a L'Oreal product I did not love and this is no exception This dry shampoo is awesome and you get volume from it so no one would ever know it is from using a dry shampoo.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Great product for when your hair just needs some help! Too lazy to wash your hair? Just washed it yesterday?? L'OREAL DRY SHAMPOO GIRL!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Can you only get this from a L'Oreal Professional Salon?
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Ooooooooohhhhh I wanna try this! How is it? I have thick curly/wavy hair. Also color treated but on recovery
Nat R.
Nat R.
Lancaster
Great reviews on this site. Curious is it safe for red colored hair? Red fades so much, regardless of the products used.