by L’Oréal Professionnel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris L'Oréal by L'Oréal KIWI COLOREFLECTOR BLOW SILK 2 OZ (L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL)!
How would you rate this product?
Vancouver, Wa
This is a wonderful product, works wonderful with color treated hair! I would definitely recommend this to other consumers.
San Jose
I use this product after I get out the shower n I love the shine it gives my hair this is always my go to hair product
Makes my hair so smooth and nice! gentle. the smell is not bad either! works well! also leaves with a silky finish
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Love this product especially when used with a flat iorn and I don't need to use a lot just a dad on my hair works.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this ... I totally recommend this specially if you have wavy or thick hair it really helps
Roslyn, NY
Excellent shine and smell. Leaves hair soft but not greasy. Highly recommend using after blow drying
Port Richey, FL
Makes my hair as silky as CHI silk infusion!!! Smells great and makes my hair very soft!
Black, MO
Love love love this product, makes my hair silky soft, and the kiwi aroma is fantastic.
I do be terrified blow drying my hair it's so dry and straw like afterwards.. That was until my hairdresser friend used this it's a miracle worker it really transformed my blow dry!
Lagunillas
Kérastase Bain Chronologiste Shampoo excelente este shampoo me encanta revitalizó mi cabello en poco tiempo lo amo ahora si me puedo estar tranquila y cómoda para lucir mi cabello!!

Looking for your answer?