MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerL'Oréal Paris
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4)

L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4)

L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4)White Primer

Does this actually work? Does it make your lashes longer?
So i start using it but feel like it has another effect mascara with it. So is it true or im just wondering ?
How is this compared to [product:lancome-cils-booster-xl-vitamin-infused-mascara-primer]??
Start your review of L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4)!
Review for: L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2)
Chicas este máscara te lo pone primero y luego te pones el normal y tus pestañas te quedan súper bien. Se los recomiendo que se lo agan..L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4) uploaded by Janet G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I saw a lot of hype of this mascara primer and I just had to try it, it definitely adds volume to my lashes.
I felt this product added length to my lashes but made it harder to keep them curled
1,657 reviews
I have no issue spending good money on prestige brands of mascara but I just can’t bring myself to spend the same for a mascara PRIMER! This one is such a great option at a great cost! Adds volume, easy to separate lashes, dries down to a grayish color so easily covered with mascara.
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4) uploaded by TIMBER H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 4)
This is a white primer for your lashes. I was skeptical, but wow!!! After I put on my mascara, my lashes looked amazing. You can't even tell your wearing it, it is so light weight and it lasted for 10+ hours L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer . I would definitely purchase this again✔❤✔❤
Jackson , NJ
This is a great dub for the Dior eyelash primer.  I put this on first and let it dry before applying my mascara.  It adds volume to your lashes but not clumped on there either.  It also helps separate your lashes so they are not stuck together.  Great price and a great product!
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve always used the ELF primer which is good, but I really love this one. As long as I give it propped dry time before applying mascara, it lengthens, defines, helps increase wear time, and helps avoid clumping, and I need fewer coats of mascara. When I combine this with my Better Than Sex Mascara, I can’t believe how full and long my lashes look. Would definitely recommend!
San Juan, TX
It was alright, i don’t have any pictures of it in use, because I only used it about 3 times. it does add a lot of volume to your lashes, but it makes the mascara clumpy if you do not work fast with it. i would also recommend combing your lashes after using:)
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 24)
Love this primer, I have short thin lashes and this makes them look long and fake! I’m literally in love
Casselberry , FL
Me encanta por que los labios muy bellos y siempre que lo uso no necesito otro labial