L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2) uploaded by ☾ Jeny ☆  ☾ C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2)White Primer see more...

Aria L.
Sandpoint, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
It's okay. For me honestly just makes my lashes seem too cakey/stuck together/clumpyish. I like really separated lashes, but still super dark and long and voluminous lol. I don't hate it just not a product for me specifically!
Vanessa V.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like how well this works. I felt that with most primers I had issues, but this one did not cause any irritation to my eyes.
Skye T.
New York , NY
Hell yeah! Ever since I first received my sample of Lancôme Cils Booster XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base, I have been addicted to “priming” my mascara. In fact, I often use a run of the mill drug store mascara (well, No7 Stay Perfect Mascara) because I’ve realized that a good mascara primer does most of the work you want an actual mascara to do, minus the blackening effect. THIS stuff is literally like a quarter of the price of the aforementioned Lancôme product (& the Dior version, which I’ve used as well) and works pretty much exactly the same! Amazon sells a two-pack for like $10. STEAL!
Melissa M.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely enjoy this mascara base I just wish it had a little more plumpness to it. I feel like it doesnt make them feel fuller maybe I'll trying doing two coates instead of one and see If that works any better. If not then I probably wouldn't purchase it again
shann c.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best primer i have used . Drys fast for layering thickens and lengthens doesn’t flake. lash curler not needed but get even more dramatic by using one . Great price point and easy to find .Walmart seems to be best deal
Robyn P.
BURLINGTON, ON
I bought this to help give my lashes some extra volume after taking my eyelash extensions off. My lashes were so short 😅 I feel like this saved me in the first month of regrowing them. Not only is it good for lashes it also really adds some serious volume which, I desperately needed. I'm going to keep buying this 💕
sarita k.
Rajasthan
I cannot put into words how much I love this stuff. I’m definitely not someone who
wears makeup very often. I’m a SAHM and only wear makeup, of any kind, once or twice a week. Idk why but over the last few years mascara has been so annoying for me. Every time I wore it I would notice dark smudges under my eyes. I’ve tried a handful of different brands thinking it would help, but it never did. I never had this problem before, and have no idea what’s different now, but mascara apparently hates my lashes and will do anything to jump ship onto my skin. I’m so glad I came across this primer during one of my late night online shopping binges. I figured: for the price, it’s worth a shot. BEST. DECISION. EVER.