L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2)

L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2)White Primer

So i start using it but feel like it has another effect mascara with it. So is it true or im just wondering ?
I love this primer, does anyone else have a favorite mascara primer??
Start your review of L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2)!
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this it's very easy to use but here's the thing don't put more than one coat because your lashes you clump together and u will have fiber clumps all on the top of your upper lash line and lashes stick together bad I think u need a lash brush to use the if want really seperatied lashes.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
I have no issue spending good money on prestige brands of mascara but I just can’t bring myself to spend the same for a mascara PRIMER! This one is such a great option at a great cost! Adds volume, easy to separate lashes, dries down to a grayish color so easily covered with mascara.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Tallahassee, FL
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nichol T.
Purchased at: Target
For the longest time I really thought that mascara primers where kind of a gimmick product. I'd seen so many people use them and it not really make a difference. I received a mini of this product when i bought my L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara and figured I might as well give it a try. Boy was my opinion changed! I've alwaysed loved that mascara. This primer makes it SO much better!!! It has quickly became a staple product for me. Though it is made to be pared with the matching mascara, it works really well with other formulas as well. 10/10 for me.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Sandpoint, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
It's okay. For me honestly just makes my lashes seem too cakey/stuck together/clumpyish. I like really separated lashes, but still super dark and long and voluminous lol. I don't hate it just not a product for me specifically!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Redness
Ludlow, IL
Love this eyelash primer! Has made my lower lashes grow super long! Helps make your lashes look amazing! I have tried Clinique and Lancome and for the price this is just as good! I will def buy again when my current runs out!
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently started using this because I wanted more for my lashes. I use about 3 coats of this and 3 coats of my regular mascara. It’s great! I was worried it would make things harder to get off but it’s just the same.
Oily, Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Burleson, TX
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris Voluminous Mascara Primer White (Pack of 2) uploaded by Abby F.
i love this stuff! reasonably priced and REALLY makes a difference in your lash game. i don’t go anywhere without this underneath my mascara. it doesn’t flake or ruin it is so long lasting.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
New York , NY
Hell yeah! Ever since I first received my sample of Lancôme Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer, I have been addicted to “priming” my mascara. In fact, I often use a run of the mill drug store mascara (well, No7 Stay Perfect Mascara) because I’ve realized that a good mascara primer does most of the work you want an actual mascara to do, minus the blackening effect. THIS stuff is literally like a quarter of the price of the aforementioned Lancôme product (& the Dior version, which I’ve used as well) and works pretty much exactly the same! Amazon sells a two-pack for like $10. STEAL!
Oily / Large Pores, Redness, Sensitivity
Columbia , MO
This is a great product, especially for the price! I have several lash primers and this is always a go to. I will always purchase this! It works almost or just as good as high end primers. It definitely makes my lashes look longer and thicker than wearing mascara alone.
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
I never thought a mascara primer would make such a difference but it really does. It has quickly become a must have ste in my routine, I get the length and separation I want without the trouble of applying fake lashes. I recommend to all my friends.
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Uneven Skin Tone