Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris

High-intensity shimmering colour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12)!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12) uploaded by Eli R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12)
It is the first time that I use this dye and I really loved the color that it takes, it comes my complete since it brings a warm shampoo and a conditioner the only thing I felt is that it is very strong in the smell so it is advisable to apply it in a open placeL'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12)
Veronica C.
Ripley, CA
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12) uploaded by Veronica C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 4)
I love this color I just recently dye my hair too violet and I am in love with it. I got so many compliments this weekend. I think it’s different from other hair color’s. The only thing it dry’s your hair a little. But I would definitely buy again.
Steph L.
Wellington, OH
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12) uploaded by Steph L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 2), Other
Quarantine finally got to me, and I ordered this from Walmart. I’m pretty impressed! It’s been awhile since I’ve done a box job, and I may have to just do that from now on. The color I chose is, Intense Medium Violet (V48) and I love it! I cannot wait for the sun to be shining here in Ohio so I can really see the colors pop. This did dry out my hair a bit, but they provide a great conditioner to help with that.
Rachel H.
Highland Park, NJ
This color lasted about a week on my bleached hair. It ended up just making my hair red toned and brassy. Not the biggest fan.
Taylor H.
Janesville, WI
L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12) uploaded by Taylor H.
I’ve been coloring my hair for years and this is my favorite color I’ve used. It’s so vibrant and beautiful and I always get compliments when I color my hair this color! L'oreal Paris L'or Al Paris F Ria Power Violet V48 Haircolour Intense Dark Brown (Pack of 12)
Amanda P.
Purchased at: Target
Tons of compliments From people. This color is great for just about anyone. It's very easy to use and smells delicious.
Lynn P.
Saucier, MS
Aboustley Love this hair color. I use it every 8 weeks to keep my grey's at bay lol. The violet is intense especially out in the sunlight.
Meghan V.
Parkville, MD
Purchased at: Target
I used this dye on medium-brown hair. The color turned out a gorgeous deep purple, and my hair felt incredibly silky after using this dye kit. The dye washed out a little faster than I had hoped (started looking washed out around the 2 week mark).
Chiiquiita C.
Huntsville, TX
This is very great and the color is very good and long-lasting and does not damage the hair like other products this Leda softness and a lot of shine
Alexis H.
Long Beach
My absolute favorite hair dye I’ve ever used! 😍🥰 my literal go to. I’ve used other permanent hair dye brands but this specific one lasts in my hair the longest 😍🥰 I recommend it to all of my friends!

Looking for your answer?