BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks

L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks

Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks

Do you think this could be good for Acne Prone skin?
How Is this compared to maybellines new stick? I loved that one!
What do you think about this foudation?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks!
Lindsey Z.
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Lindsey Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Nude Beige
This is the first stick Foundation I've ever had or used and I thought I was going to hate it but I really love it like I seriously love it and I think everyone should run out and grab it and give it a try because they're going to love it too
Dan C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Dan C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Buff
I really like this foundation! I picked it up because I needed a foundation a few shades darker for when I self tan and this is perfect! I was really impressed with the coverage and consistency. It’s like a medium to full coverage and blends out beautifully. So far It seems to be long wearing and doesn’t settle into any creases or look too heavy. I recommend!
Jnicole M.
Edmond, OK
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Jnicole M.
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Jnicole M.
Review for: Chestnut
I use this product everyday as my contour and I love it. It’s very creamy and blendable (is that even a word 🤷🏽‍♀️ lol). I would definitely recommend this product. It’s also good to add to your kit and depot!!!
Natalie T.
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Chestnut
Nice long lasting foundation. SPF 27 Broad Spectrum Sunscreen. Very easy to apply to my combination skin type. I wish there was more than 0.32 oz of product in the tube. This will be great for my travel bag. I'll recommend. l'oréal-paris-longwear-foundation-shaping-sticks
Engy S.
Buena Park, CA
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Engy S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Honey, Warm Beige
This is ine of the first brands I’ve ever used and i love this foundation stick and I would highly recommend it
Tomeka M.
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Tomeka M.
Review for: Buff
So I picked up this Amazing foundation stick, but guess what I’m using it as an under eye concealer and it works perfect. Last all day and it doesn’t cakeup at all!!!! Made my under eye darker circles go away and my makeup looked flawless. I would totally purchase this product again.
Brittany H.
Review for: Espresso
This foundation stick is amazing, super creamy, easy to blend, and makes a beautiful contour and foundation stick. I use the shade “Espresso” to contour and it’s the perfect shade to help thin my face out a little. I am super pale and and use the lightest shades in foundation (that I can find, since some brands still aren’t light enough for me) and the shade chestnut may seem really dark but it’s the perfect, MOST PERFECT contour shade!
Sarai D.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Shell Beige
Muy buen producto de muy buena calidad y funciona muy, bueno a mi me a funcionado bien pruébalo y verás que es perfecto😍❤️
Ashley D.
CARROLLTON, GA
L'Oreal Paris Longwear Foundation Shaping Sticks uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Honey
I thought this product was pretty good for the most part I like how smoothly it went on, and also how blendable it was. It seemed to be kind of full coverage in my opinion but I would prefer it to be more. It contains SPF which is always a good thing. I do recommend this product to someone who is looking for a good foundation when going out in the sun.
FreeSpirit P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Warm Beige
I love this foundation stick first off it have spf ! We all know that’s skins number one trick to having healthy youthful skin. The finish of this foundation is very natural not cakey at all but it’s totally full coverage.