L'Oréal Paris Liss Unlimited Keratinoil Complex Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Camila C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Restores softness and manageability to frizzy difficult hair. Incredible detangling and hair is manageable soft and shiny. Enriching and smoothing ingredients an amino-essence complex and Ceramide provide intense anti-drying actionIngredients: Aqua...

Priyanka S.
New Britain, CT
This product works great for which it is intended for. I bought this as my hair stylist suggested me to use it when I got my hair smoothened. I used it for some time. But then stopped using it as it contains so many chemicals.
Ashlyn O.
This is a good shampoo, especially with the conditioner. I have fine, semi-oily hair. This does not allow me to skip days in washing, but I do like the product.
Heather B.
Kenyon, MN
This product is a MUST HAVE for untamed hair! I love how sleek my hair is after washing it with the Keratin Complex shampoo and after that I apply the Keratin Complex Mask. It doesn't let your hair greasy like other products. This is one of my favorite hair masks, I love it.
Sadie H.
Rockwell
Great for hair that needs to be tamed down some. If you have rough feeling hair then this is for you it left it feeling so smooth and I have no complainta
Desiree M.
Laporte, IN
Works Amazing it definitely compares to salon quality products at an affordable price! Only used it a few times but it's worth buying!!
Bridget d.
The shampoo lathers below average and if you wait for your hair to be greasy this shampoo, will need to be used at least twice to get clean hair
Camila C.
This shampoo changed my hair. It is smoother, hydrated and easy to care for. I use everyday and this is so nice for the health of my hair.