BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
Liss Unlimited Keratinoil Complex Mask for Unisex

L'Oréal Paris Liss Unlimited Keratinoil Complex Mask for Unisex

Liss Unlimited Keratin oil Complex Mask nourishes, smoothest and protects hair fibers against humidity. This super-smoothing masque bathes hair in hydration, polishing its surface and providing humidity protection.

Contém químicas?
Is this good for wavey / curly hair ? My hair is really damaged from heat and dying it so many time. Any help on this or other products?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Liss Unlimited Keratinoil Complex Mask for Unisex!
How would you rate this product?
Sommer T.
This was the first time ever trying something like this. I felt it made my hair look greasy. Need to explore other products
Natalia F.
Other than I wish it didn't come in a jar this is an excellent conditioner and I have been getting compliments on my hair since I started using it
Daniela S.
Simpsonville, SC
It is a super good mask. I take at least 7 years using it. I buy every time is running out, use it 2 times a week and let me hydrated, bright and with a delicious smell hair. It is a bit expensive but really worth it. I use it with the shampoo for best results. I helps me to keep my hair smooth and controlled, not change it for another treatment
Nikhita M.
Washington, DC
I have gotten this mask when I colored my hair blonde. It was the best thing ever. I would definitely just this again.
Monika Y.
Smyrna, GA
I have been using this product for so long now. It's easy to use . And makes my hair so shiny and healthy.
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn’t really like this product. I didn’t really see much change in my hair texture or growth.
Marcela S.
Livingston, NJ
Isadora M.
Melhor mascara para o cabelo, deixa ele igual quando vou no salão fde beleza e é ótimo pro meu cabelo que tem quimica
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
Fragrance.. mmm heavenly..! Been using this for 1yrs and I absolutely love it! Makes hair soft, manageable, tangle free I love the fragrance...
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Loreal never ceases to amaze me girls:Forget the bad hair days and the unflattering frizz, this program is proof of extreme weather conditions.I love it for the main reason that it helps me control frizz, and tried some products with this same purpose. But this one in particular is the one that works best for me. I also notice that when I use my hair it feels softer but lighter.And this same thing helps me when drying my hair, if I'm honest I dry my hair so I avoid combing myself, I know I'm a bit loose but really, this product is worth it