L'Oréal Paris Liss Unlimited Keratin Oil Complex Shampoo for Unisex uploaded by Fatoom A.L'Oréal Paris Liss Unlimited Keratin Oil Complex Shampoo for Unisex uploaded by Cris S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liss unlimited keratin oil complex shampoo was launched by the design house of L'Oreal professional.

Camila M.
Amazing ! Great quality , amazing scent ... I have long hair , oily in the roots and dry in the ends . I use this shampoo from mid- down - in my scalp I use a different shampoo . I love it !
Cori L.
Avon, IN
Best shampoo I've used to date. This combined with the matching conditioner made my hair feel like silk. There was no frizz or bad hair days to be had. It's definitely worth a try!
Kristal R.
This product is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone. The scent is very pleasant and lasted all day long. And the keratin oil makes your hair super soft and strong. I would definitely buy this product again!
Natalia F.
Beach Park, IL
This shampoo is literally the best purchase I've made in the past 6 months. I have unruly curls and my texture is very coarse hair. Using this product cut down my straightening time by 50%. Using the blow dryer made the process go by super quick and my hair was left incredible soft with no frizz whatsoever! I would recommend this for all hair types!
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
It is a super good shampoo. I take at least 7 years using it. I buy every time is running out, use it 2 times a week and leave my clean, bright and with a delicious smell hair. It is a bit expensive but really worth it. I use it with the mask for better results. I helps me to keep my hair smooth and controlled, not change it for another shampoo.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott City, MD
I'm using chemical process on my hair to straightener since I was 10. When I went to another country I decided to buy a few products to this specif line to keep my hair "liss" meanwhile I was abroad. My hair was so good, you don't need to much product to wash your hair, the smell of this shampoo still on my memory.
Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
I have thick wavy hair that I am constantly having to straighten with my Ghd flat iron. When I tried this product it left my hair feeling soft, shiny and not as frizzy so it didn't take me as long to straighten my hair. When I plan on straightening my hair the next morning I use this product. If I am going to curl my hair then I use another product.
Sana A.
Bought this due to recommendation from friend and so far so good. My hair dries out very quickly so this works well for me and it smells great which is a bonus. A little goes a long way so my bottle has been with me for 5 months and it is still going strong.
Danay R.
I like this shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky and i also use it occasionally on my daughter to prevent her hair from getting too frizzy, overall i really enjoy it and always have it at home, i highly recommend it if you have straight hair
kelly s.
Absecon, NJ
L'Oréal Liss Unlimited Keratin Oil Complex Shampoo is great and very effective. I give it a 10 out of 10. I last bought it at Walmart and the first time I used it I was impressed because it was so good. All in all I recommend you to buy it and I would defiantly buy it again