L'Oréal Paris Liss Control Tecni Art Serum for Unisex uploaded by Zeyneb s.L'Oréal Paris Liss Control Tecni Art Serum for Unisex uploaded by Theresa S.L'Oréal Paris Liss Control Tecni Art Serum for Unisex uploaded by testedproduct r.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Tecni Art Liss Control Plus Smoothing Serum is ideal for styling difficult curls or for taming thick frizzy hair. Get back control of intense curls or frizzy hair and embrace beautiful locks. Brand: L'Oreal Size: 1.7 Ounces Quantity: One (1) For curly, thick, frizzy hair 24-hour anti-humidity protection and a UV filter Use before blow drying to smooth and calm your hair Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denat, Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Cheapmakeuptricks
For someone who straightens their hair everyday this is the most amazing product. A little goes a long way and although it can be a little oily once you find the amount perfect for your hair there isnt a better product out there. I love it!!!
Theresa S.
I've been using this product for about 5 years now and been loving it ever since. It prevents the hair from getting frizzy and protecting it from heat. I always put it in the ends and length of my towel dry hair and then style it. Still, make sure not to use too much product since it can make the hair look greasy fast.
Valerie G.
Franklin, KY
Excellent product! 100 % in love with this product! My hair is thick and straight, but tends to get dry. However serum works wonders with my hair. This serum leaves my hair silky, and smooth, and controls the frizz! I highly recommend this product to others!
Maura M.
Scranton, PA
This product is great you guys! I gave this 4 stars because it works so well, but you have to make sure you don't put too much in because it will make your hair look greasy. There is barely a scent. It met my expectations because it is everything I wanted in a bottle. I recommend this to others!
Utsav K.
Stamford, CT
Holy grail product on rainy days. I have oily hair so I need to keep them clean which means constant wash, and with that wash my hairs become dry and frizzy. But this product never disappointed me.
Priscila C.
Norfolk, VA
I love this! Even though My hair is really fine and straight, I always like to hydrate it. This serum is just perfect to keep the ends of my hair as smoth as the roots. I really recommend it!
Tara C.
Kennewick, WA
This serum had a great fragrance that wasn't over powering and complimented other fragrances. This product Did exactly what it was supposed to do and the only problem I had with it was that sometimes it left my hair feeling greasy and heavy.
Duulim G.
Los Angeles, CA
This product smells devine. The serum makes your hair feeling very soft and smooth but i think the only cons to this product was after few hours your hair starts to get veey oily and greasy looking.
lina e.
FLORIDA,FL
It is good , let the soft, frizz-free hair, I personally like a less greasy and leave my hair dull , but fulfills its basic functions , however , are on the market better products.
kakan d.
the serum is good but not so good as worth to the price. It gives very little shiny effect and for my wavy hair i had to use a lot of product