MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18

L'Oreal Paris Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18

Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18

[product:loreal-paris-magic-nude-liquid-powder-bare-skin-perfecting-makeup-spf-18] Is this really true does it get from liquid to powder?
Is powder foundation good for oily skin and large pores?
Thoughts on this?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18!
Joy U.
Hanceville, AL
Omg this stuff is perfect. I love how it just glides on to your face. This stuff is so smooth and leaves an outstanding look on you face . This is a great foundation.
member-e080ff552
Wexford Ireland
Didn't really like this found it very oily Knjsjsjsjjdjdjjdjdjjdjjsjsjjsjjejwjwjsjjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjd
Katie S.
Fresno, CA
L'Oreal Paris Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18 uploaded by Katie S.
I bought this product as a recommendation from a makeup enthusiast friend. I like how the makeup applies as a liquid and then transforms into a powder once settled and dried. It is an interesting way to apply foundation! The only downside is it can get messy, and the bottle did come open in a bag of mine once which created quite the mess! Overall I was pleased with my purchase.
Veronica U.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I like to use this founding during the summer since my skin already gets oil. So far my favorite is Becca.
Taylor C.
Hampton, VA
I have an oily face, so throughout the day it would get cakey. It has good coverage, just not very compatible with my oily skin. It works well on my mom though.
Haley T.
Owasso
This makeup is really natural. It's not completely matte but it's not dewy. It's long wearing and easy to blend
Lyan P.
Franklin, WI
I use this foundation daily and I love the natural coverage and light feel to the makeup. I'm comfortable enough to know that if i wipe my face its not going to be left all over my hand. I do use a powder foundation over the top to help with lengthening the wear time. My only con is that the foundation can not be applied with a brush which means messy fingers.
Amanda P.
Elizabethton, TN
Great coverage, it didn't oxidize on me and it gave me a smooth base for the rest of my make up. Definitely would repurchase.
Carolina V.
This foundation caused my face to get even more oily.. I tried it out for at least 6months thinking maybe it was just my skin adjusting to a new product but I was wrong
Brookelle P.
Fargo, ND
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is literally one of the most magical liquid foundations in the world. Or blends amazing and when it dries your face feels so soft. You can literally gently stroke your face repetitively and it doesn't even fade. Until this snap ive been trying to figure out the name of this foundation for almost a year. I wish they carried it at more stores. Definetly an amazing and long lasting product. A little goes a long way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
L'Oreal Paris Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18 Is this really true does it get from liquid to powder?