BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal Lipstick A Deeper Shade of Hope #716

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin G.
Bay Minette, AL
I like this lipstick!!! It has a great wide range of colors! It has a great pigment and the packaging is amazing!!!!!!! It is very creamy, and easy to apply to your lips, I would definitely recommend to others!!
Ruth S.
Simply one of the best pharmacy branded lipsticks. In my opinion, it is as good as some I've purchased from Sephora. The pigmentation is great and long lasting, and I've had it for months without it going foul or tasting bad. Overall I'm happy with it.
Claire H.
It is a nice color, but it would sometimes be a little too patchy and I would have to rework the lipstick. Overall, not a favorite, but still a nice shade.
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
I love this lipstick not dry on lips and feels amazing very affordable and nice for any makeup look
Kiran S.
mumbai
My all time favorite! I love the color, so dark and bold. Glides smoothly on lips giving you a smooth and perfect application. The best thing about the product which I love is its pigmentation which stays long. It smells great and the color goes well with every outfit! You should definitely give it a try.
Devon W.
This is such a great lipstick! There is a great colour range and they are so pigmented and creamy. These go on a lot better than some high end lipsticks that I've tried. The only thing is that they do transfer a lot but they last a good few hours and kind of leave a stain on your lips so you still have some colour
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
This is such a good lipstick, I own a few different colours, so pigmented and hydrating to the lips, they have a really nice smell to them aswell which is really good. And completely inexpensive, so many colours to choose from, my favourites are the rich red tones.
Bachir M.
This is a beautiful color! Nude family....bronze-ish, medium color. Lasts pretty darn good! I've had a few coffees and still could put my lips together to smush a little left on me! Also, a few glasses of wine....seems to last without being a long wear type. Beautiful color!!
Nancy Z.
STUNNING lipstick colour! It just screams glamour and class. The formula is AMAZING, it goes on smoothly but lasts such a long time. EVERY person needs this lipstick in their bag at all times. You can never go wrong with such a beautiful shade of red.
Misy B.
LONDON
Love this. One of my favourite drug store lippie. I tend to use this alot. Creamy and not so drying. Would recommend. Love the bold colours they have. Affordable for some. I keep going back for this. They have a variety of shades to pick from which makes it really relevant