BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Emily M.
Rex, GA
Very intense, and perfect line brush. If your not an expert on apply eyeliner I wouldn’t recommend using this. I purchase this at Walmart. Packaging is nice and chic. I recommend to those who are expert to eyeliners
Fauna H.
Phoenix , AZ
This product gets me in the mood for Halloween simply because you can create practically any look, such as Egyptian looks, cat eye, stars, designs and so much more. Stays on SO good and is super pigmented. This will not disappoint 😍
Bethany B.
Jacksonville, NC
This eyeliner has a smooth, non-smearing formula (once its dry) I love doing a winged look with my daily routine and the brush gives a nice sharp point. It has also lasted my a long while. Will be purchasing again!
Mim H.
Stamford, CT
I bought this eyeliner because it has a really nice skinny brush and it works pretty well for when I do winged eyeliners or skinny edges. I love it! It's long lasting and comes off easily with makeup removers.
Riya S.
I have been using this eyeliner for 5 years now and its been a staple in my daily makeup routine. The carbon black color is super black and stays on all day with no smudging or flaking. I've tried a lot of high end eyeliner but I always end up coming back to this one because I keep finding little flaws in other liquid liners.
Casie L.
Elmira, NY
This is my ride or die liquid liner. I have worn a cat eye everyday since high school and this liner out performs every high end liner I've ever used. The tip makes a more dramatic wing super easy.
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
Compares to anything else like high end names: MAC, benefit, smashbox. I went from high end to using this. This works great, it stays all day, doesnt burn my eyes, doesnt feel itchy or wear off.
Alysa S.
Mtn House, CA
ALL TIME favorite eyeliner.
I use it on myself and my friends.
I use this product everyday and I am forever satisfied with it :)
It is quality eyeliner that lasts for hours looking great!
christie p.
I really like this eyeliner. The felt tip is extremely easy to use. I have tried 3 other liquid liners prior to this, and this one is a whole lot easier. This is the only liner I have used where I have accomplished a good everyday line. The others I had to build it thicker and thicker until it looked easy because they were so difficult to use.
This black is very black. In one run, it's not opaque, but because I have to go over a few times to make both of my eyes even, it's not a big deal to me.
The lasting power is good. It doesn't flake off or smudge.
The only thing is that there is so little product. I don't know how long it will last me, but compared to other liners at similar prices points, it has 1/4 of the product! I think it's pretty expensive ($7-8) for how little product you get.
I don't plan on wearing it everyday, so it should be okay, especially since you shouldn't be keeping liquid liners forever anyways, I just wish there was more product.
Whitney D.
Yukon, OK
LOVE this liner. So easy to apply and I love how sharp the edges of my wings look. I use this pretty much daily. I bought it at Walmart for a really great price! I definitely recommend!!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?