BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Cassey R.
This is my holy grail drugstore eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it is easy to apply and I love that the application is thick so it's not flimsy. It is long lasting and does not crease or smudge on me because I have really oily eyelids. Will definitely repurchase again.
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
I love this eyeliner as you can get a very thin line or a thicker line. Long wearing and does not smudge once dry. The only thing I find I don't like is the tip being too flexible and find it hard to control, then again I also don't have a very steady hand.
Adrianna M.
BRAMPTON
This product is so easy to use,if you're a beginner and are afraid of using liquid liner,the brush is stiff enough and is just the right length,that it gives you stability to create a clean and precise line and it allows you to wing out your eyeliner with ease!
Vanessa C.
Herbert, SK
I love the precision this liner allows you to have. It goes on a little bit watery though, so you have to have a steady hand. Also,I find it takes a little while to dry, and sometimes if I blink, it smudges onto my upper lid crease.
Reagan M.
Calgary, AB
I have been using this product for around a year and it is better than any eyeliner I have tried, drugstore or not. The tips creates a smooth line without much work. and it is very easy to make a perfect wing with this.
Kayla A.
Alliston
The best liquid liner I have ever used. Its easy to apply and goes on so smooth and dark. Its really good for people new to liquid liners because the applicator is short and stiff and you can get a good precise line.
Selena R.
Toronto, Ontario
Best eyeliner for beginners , it gives you that dark black that looks professional , but it is a very easy applicator and thin so its easy to use.Its a liquid liner but its not drippy or messy at all.
theresa n.
Montreal, QC
Alice T.
I have the Lineur Intense Carbon Black. This is the only eyeliner that doesn't smudge on my oily eyelids. It stays on for 8 hour day. The felt tip is always great to use.
Terry P.
Toronto
The formula was very watery and when i finally got the line dark enough it would just flake off.. which is a complete waste of effort. too much of a hassle and doesn't even stay.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?