BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Melanie M.
Coquitlam
I've been using this product for years and it is hands down the best liquid liner I have ever used.  Fantastic applicator, smooth application, long lasting and doesn't budge.  Also way less expensive than many other brands. My absolute go-to liquid liner.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ZAHRA R.
LOVE this eyeliner.

Provided precision for a thicker outline. Intense dark black colour. As easy to remove as to apply. Lasts all night.

Affordable, great great product.

Slightly reflects the light as it doesn't dry completely matte, has a gloss finish.
Sonia T.
Edmonton, AB
Very good for beginners due to the short handle and precise felt tip! I use this product every day I’m going for a more dramatic look. I think that at the end of the day t can become flakey though but that may be due to my dry eyes!
Amber B.
Brampton , ON
This is my favourite drugstore eyeliner. The handle gives me great control. It sets quickly and I don’t get eyeliner transfer above my crease throughout the day. I have and will repurchase.
Francesca R.
Very black, very precise tip to create a wing. Drys quickly, I just wish it was more long lasting, when my eyes water it comes off so fast at the corners of my eyes.
Shubcharan S.
I love this eyeliner! It's very black! The brush is the perfect size to give you control for the perfect wings. You can easily reach the inner corners of your eyes with this liner. The product doesn't smudge after it dries either - and it dries fairly quickly. You can also layer this product. I've had times when I'm nervous or in a rush and my hand isn't that steady, but I've still managed to apply my eyeliner beautifully with this product!! Definitely a holy grail!
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite drugstore brand eyeliner. It's super long lasting, has crisp lines and points when you use it. I wear it on days I know I'll be out for a long time and it always holds up great. When it's down to its last legs the brush isn't as firm and the pigment is a bit dry, but that's when I just get a new one since they're so affordable. I often get compliments when I use this and my friends love it too. Highly recommend!
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, QC
I bought this because i usually really like l'oreal mascara so i assumed it would be the same here. I was wrong. I used the liner a couple times and it was nice. The rich black color impressed me and the tip was easy for me to use. Only a week after i opened it, i thought it was too thick, even if i shaked the bottle vigorously. I tried putting some eye drops in it to make it more fluid, it worked for a little while but it was not the best..Thinking i might have got a bad product, i bought another and it was still the same. Really disappointed here, i will never buy l'oreal liquid eyeliners again!
Adrienne P.
Mississauga, ON
This eyeliner goes on pretty smoothly and generally lasts a considerable amount of time on the eye before smudging off but I find that you have to make sure you shake it before using it otherwise the pigment isn't dark enough and it applies in a watery way. This also makes it harder to go over what you've already applied as well because sometimes the felt tip will just take off or cause what you've applied already to flake. This becomes more and more of an issue as you use the eyeliner more.
Karina B.
Stoney creek , ON
I did not enjoy this liner. I found that it was super shiny on the eye which I don't prefer when doing wing liner. Also the packaging on this liner appear to be broken as it was super hard to open as if it was stuck.The brush was superlong which makes it hard to apply eyeliner. I prefer using the elf eyeliner
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back