BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Reinelda S.
Prince Rupert, BC
I absolutely love this.

I am not a fan of gel potted eyeliners because I find they make a complete mess out of my eyes when I try to remove them.

This product is easy to apply, and I am someone who struggles with eyeliner, especially the wing. It's also easy to fix mistakes which is great for beginners. It is long lasting, I could wear it all day long without having to add touch ups. It also does not leave me with racoon eyes at the end of the day and is relatively inexpensive as it can be purchased at a drug store.

It has become a part of my daily routine and when I'm in a hurry it is usually what I reach for.

The only downside I would have to say is that it is not completely matte so if that is what you're looking for this might not be a good fit for you.

The attached photo is a look that I did on my younger sister when we were playing with makeup and that's the eyeliner I used on her.

Francesca R.
Very black, very precise tip to create a wing. Drys quickly, I just wish it was more long lasting, when my eyes water it comes off so fast at the corners of my eyes.
Angela L.
This is the best eyeliner you can get for your money - it does not smudge, it drys beautifully and the line is sharp.  You can draw over your lines to build colour and thickness and you won't ruin the first line like you can with potliners and fat pencil liners. If you give it a good shake this can last you 6 months at least. If they ever discontinue this item I don't think there is anything out there that can compare to this.
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Not loving it. The tip dries out really quick and when i dip it into its container, it doesn't get any product at all, I have to shake it everytime i need to get more. The positive side is that, it is matte, and it lasts long as long as you don't touch your eyes, like rubbing it or like what.
Athena K.
Whitchurch-Stouffville
I love and hate this product .. it is amazingly pigmented and black it's also very easy to "cut the haters" by having a nice flickable eyeliner brush BUT the downside is that it doesn't last me that long especially because my eyes tend to water during the day sometimes so it tends to start rubbing off even when my eye doesn't water which is the down side of this amazing liner
Kellie A.
Montreal , QC
Did not try this one but with the brush tip. Could not find it on the product list. Was not satisfied. I had a massive reaction. It burned my eyelids where the eyeliner was applied. Could not wear any makeup for days. Never purchasing this product again and definitely won’t recommend.
Jacqueline W.
Definitely prefer a stiffer felt tip brush for eyeliner but this brush gives you the opportunity to have a very fine line and a sharper wing.. granted you know what you're doing. Wouldn't recommend for someone who doesn't know exactly what kind of look they want though.
Melanie M.
Coquitlam
I've been using this product for years and it is hands down the best liquid liner I have ever used.  Fantastic applicator, smooth application, long lasting and doesn't budge.  Also way less expensive than many other brands. My absolute go-to liquid liner.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ZAHRA R.
LOVE this eyeliner.

Provided precision for a thicker outline. Intense dark black colour. As easy to remove as to apply. Lasts all night.

Affordable, great great product.

Slightly reflects the light as it doesn't dry completely matte, has a gloss finish.
Sonia T.
Edmonton, AB
Very good for beginners due to the short handle and precise felt tip! I use this product every day I’m going for a more dramatic look. I think that at the end of the day t can become flakey though but that may be due to my dry eyes!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?