BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
zoila c.
Hialeah, FL
Good eyeliner long lasting
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
Lasts and good precision
Caitlin H.
London, ON
I've been using this eyeliner for ages now. I found it to be the best eyeliner at the drugstore at the time, but have recently switched to something with a more precise tip. This glides on so easily and stays put all day/night. It has a perfect matte finish and is extremely pigmented - no watery, uneven lines over here! The only thing that hasn't kept me using it now is the felt-tip - it doesn't leave much opportunity for an extremely sharp wing (pictured).
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is a very nice and cheap drugstore liquid liner, the felt tip applicator makes very easy the line and is good for making the cat eye look. The formula is good, not my favorite but stays for a very long time and is very intense. Is a nice option to try!
jiji O.
Edmonton
My favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner , it’s a great price . I love that it’s very black,it’s easy to use and it drys fast .. I use it on a daily base . I really recommend it especially if your a beginner and always have trouble making your wing .. the tip on this makes it easier.
Zuzana R.
So I have tried tons of brands and kinds of eyeliners. But this one is a miracle. I will always buy and recommend this. I am using eyeliner very often and this one lasted for 4 years! 4 years no kidding. When you think of the price of this product and think it last ages. Just great. It holds all day, it survives humidity, parties even brushing my eyes when i get stupid and forget that I am wearing eyeliner;)
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Great eyeliner! A bit difficult to apply, especially for beginners, but overall, you can definitely draw a nice wing using the brush with practice. It is not THAT long lasting like it starts to fade and crumple so I get home and one of my wings is gone because it faded away!
Inna K.
This product has the best applicator I have ever come across. It gives flexibility for extra thin lines as well as thicker lines  Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Amy R.
The reason i give this a three star is because i don’t like the wand. Its get really bif with time and you can’t so a sharp liner with it anymore. But i so love how black this it and i last all day. There are a lot better liquid eyeliners that are much better and cost the same amount of money so i wouldn’t recommend this eyeliner L'Oréal Paris Telescopic™ Precision Liquid Eyeliner
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
So, I was going to give the rating a 5, because I really do love the eyeliner. The long felt tip works awesome, the eyeliner doesn't leave me looking like a raccoon at the end of the day (or even after a couple hours like some I've tried), and it comes off easy.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?