L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
4.42 / 5 based on 591 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.
The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Trilaureth-4 Phosphate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Xanthan Gum
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
- "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
- "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
- "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
I really like this eyeliner. Goes on smooth and looks great always. I really like this brand.
The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?
I love this eyeliner! I'm bad at applying it tho. it lasts all day and doesn't smear easily.
Awesome eyeliner that lasts. I did not experience any smudging or running with this liner.
The long brush doesn't allow for much control, but the product lasts all day on your eyes!
Very intense dark eyeliner. The felt tip helps with the application. It lasts all day long.
This Eyeliner is so pigmented, great black color. Tip is great for making precise lines !
This eyeliner goes on so smooth and easy to get off at night doesn't really smear either
When it says intense, it is intense. it's extremely black, but it fades within 3 hours.
Love this Eyeliner. It lasts a long time and really brings out your eyes! Great product!
Q & A
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos