L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
4.42 / 5 based on 591 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.
The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Trilaureth-4 Phosphate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Xanthan Gum
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
- "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
- "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
- "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
It's really easy to apply and lasts all day. It's the only liner I use and I definitely recommend trying this. :)
This eyeliner is the best, the felt tip is helpful for winged eyeliner. It lasts long and doesn't flake or smudge!
Favorite felt tip liner! Easy to use, so easy to match my wings with this product. And the color pay off is great.
The L'Oreal felt tip liner works great. It's easy to use for any novice (like me). Seems to stay all day on my lids
I love this eyeliner. I don't like any other one. Liquid eyeliner is bae. Omg i cant stand a day without using it.
Bought this upon recommendation from s coworker and I LOVED it! Super pigmented and makes winged liner a breeze!
It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge that much. I love liquid eyeliner and this is a pretty good quality brand!
The product is very pigmented and goes on really smooth. It creates a clean line, and it dries quickly as well
Love this. The handle isn't too long. It helps keep control of your lines! Makes a smooth liquid line as well!
Love the felt tip, it glides on super easy, and the tip is very soft and the color doesn't smudge on my eyelids
Q & A
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos