L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
4.42 / 5 based on 590 Reviews
Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.
The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Trilaureth-4 Phosphate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Xanthan Gum
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
- "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
- "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
- "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
This product works great. It gives you any look your going for... A plain look or a extended out line, it looks good and professional no matter what.
This product is great! I used this at age 12 until maybelline came out with their master precise eyeliner. It’s easy to apply and is long lasting.
This is a great eyeliner, it goes on very smoothly and looks great and lasts me all day! Also you just can’t beat the price! Very much affordable!
This is the easiest eyeliner I have found to apply but some days it seems to flake off while I'm wearing it but I still would recommend this stuff
Love this eyeliner, the felt tip glides easily over the skin and creates a clean line. It doesn't rub off easily so stays all day. Great product.
Felt tip is really what makes this eyeliner great. It's a much affordable version of Lancôme's liquid eyeliner. Easy to apply and no mess-ups.
This goes on really dry and thick. I got this at Rite Aid. It's hard to make precise, thin lines with it. I prefer liquid eyeliner that you dip.
I used this as stage eyeliner because it's liquid and has a good tip for a wing. It goes on very smooth and is easy to make winged eyeliner with.
I was not a fan of eye liner till I tried this one. It's very easy to use and to get the thin line I prefer. It stays all day with no smearing.
This product is mediocre. It does not stay on well, and gets clumpy. I probably wouldn't recommend it. It does however make great wings.
Q & A
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos