BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Chanda L.
Waipahu, HI
I love this eyeliner. The felt tip is nice k perfect for beginners trying to get a straight line it achieve the wing. I just with it would crease on me.
Melissa B.
El Centro, CA
This eye liner is so lasting and bright and defining. It really pops your eyes and makes a huge different. I love the colors and the brush. Well done.
jessica a.
Adairsville, GA
I love this product, I love the thin brush and the dark black color , makes it very easy to make a perfect thin line. I'm sure you'll love it as well ..
Leah B.
One of my favorite liners! Application is so easy and looks great with minimal effort! I can go for a day look or dramatic cat eye with this magic wand!
Heather L.
Somerset, KY
I only use liquid, so when I first used this one, I was extremely relieved! It has such a great applicator, and stays on so well! It's all I use now.
alyssa f.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I'm so picky when it comes to eye liner, so I was so happy when I found this brand! I am in love with it! I have already recommended it my my friends.
Angie M.
The felt tip is so thin that you can draw really precise lines. It is also really slick and doesn't tug on your skin or flake. Also, stays on all day.
Janet C.
Fresno, CA
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. I've tried multiple ones but they all seem to flake and crack. This one is perfect! Goes on great and smoothly!
Hana L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love eyeliner, and I am always doing a fierce cat eye. And if you are looking for an eyeliner that looks great and lasts for hours this is the best.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I love this liquid eyeliner. it goes on smooth and lasts for quite a while. The felt tip really helps w that precision look and is easy to maneuver.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?