L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.
The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Trilaureth-4 Phosphate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Xanthan Gum
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 67 Q&A
- "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
- "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
- "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
- "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
- "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos