BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
A C.
Spokane, WA
This eyeliner is on top of my list when it comes to drugstore eyeliner. It gives good control. Pretty watery, makes it look a little faded. Little product in the container.
Mistianna W.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the best liquid liner ever made. I absolutely love ir personally! if you're trying to get the cat eye look this is the liner to use. This is my go to liner!
Nayna A.
Austin, TX
It's really dark, and turns out really well. It smudges a little bit. However, I don't like the chemicals L'oreal uses, so I've stopped buying L'Oreal all togethr.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I've never had it smudge! My mascara can rub off and it still doesn't smudge. Best eyeliner ever. Even works great for those who have hooded eyes and lasts all day but washes off easily. I love this eyeliner!
Alaine Mae G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this eyeliner. Only eyeliner I use besides Lancôme. It is expensive but worth buying. I recommend this product, if you really want the best for you eyes.
Sara B.
Rogers, AR
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! I use this daily, and the felt tip is perfect for doing winged liner! It lasts me all day and doesn't smudge or flake off.
Melina L.
Naperville, IL
I like this eyeliner because it's like a pen and easy to use. But after a while it dried out I need a similar product but something that won't dry out as fast
VERONICA H.
Plantation , FL
This is the only eyeliner that I have found that actually last all day. I love it. The felt tip is just the right size. Not too thick, but also not too small.
Haley B.
ZANESVILLE, OH
This is the first liquid liner I ever tried and I really did enjoy it. I have since moved on to ones I prefer more but I would still recommend this to anyone.
Shelby L.
Carmel
I’ve used this eyeliner for years! It lasts all day (if you don’t touch it). It will smudge off if you touch it or if you sweat but other than that I love it!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?