BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
I love this eyeliner, the brush is great for cat eyes! Very pigmented and long wearing too. Sometimes it's a little flaky but if you set it with an eyeshadow it stays!
Alyson G.
Worcester, MA
Used this liner for over 10 years! Definite best way to get a thin cat eye line. Also stays on well throughout the day. Would definitely recommend and won't stop using!
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love this eyeliner very easy to use especially for beginners. It's not messy at all I love the result very bold and dark perfect for a winged eyeliner. I recommend it to everybody. Is does not smudge or smear high quality
Jenna S.
Seffner, FL
I recently started wearing liquid eyeliner on a regular basis, and I adore this one. I've had it for almost a year (I know, bad for my eyes), and it still applies as clear as the first application. i love the brush too!
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
I can never have too much liquid liners at hand. Depending on your mood and your level of thickness you want to draw, this liner does the trick for all 'wing' styles
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
This is my favorite liquid liner. It stays all day and doesn't smudge or flake. It's super black and easy to apply. The felt tip in very bendable and easy to work with.
Bailey D.
Philadelphia, PA
I am absolutely obsessed with this eyeliner. I will buying no other eyeliner but this one. After years of searching for the perfect eyeliner, I have finally found it!
Rachel H.
Carver, MA
This would be perfect for someone trying liquid liner for the first time. The applicator is a perfect size, and the formula is one of the best to find in a drugstore.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my fav eyeliners since high school it's super black and precise lasts me all day no fallout I definitely will always go back to and love this liner a classic one .
Maxime W.
Columbia, SC
For starters, I really don't like liquid eyeliner. But this eyeliner gas changed my life! It's so easy to apply, and it won't smear if I touch it. It looks great with my skin tone, and I would definitely recommend!!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back