BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
I feel that when I purchase this eyeliner, I get a different product every time. While I have never been disappointed by the quality, it is definitely sometimes better than others.
Jamie K.
Webb City, MO
I love the applicator and consistency- glides on smooth and opaque. However, the finish is not entirely matte, and it doesn't come in waterproof, so it smudges and flakes easily.
Hillary H.
Seattle, WA
I like this eyeliner for everyday wear, but I don't think is as long lasting as I'd like. It may just be the dark brown shade, but It is easy to rub off. I like the applicator and the tip, but I would just like more longevity in this product.
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
Excellent liner gives a complete professional look .......easy to use and apply even for beginners. I highly recommend this liner to all my friends. Great look and no smudging
Christine S.
Cincinnati
I use this eyeliner everyday for a clean cat eye. It's never failed on me and always makes my cateye super precise. Also, color is very black and definitely worth the money.
lesly g.
Fort Stockton, TX
Its a great product but its not matte enough for me. I have very oily skin and my eyes tend to have a black line on the top of my eye from the eyeliner after a dew hours.
Jennifer M.
Gainesville
I love everything about this liner except that it dries with a sheen. I prefer a matte finish.
The felt tip makes it easy to draw precise lines and it is really pigmented.
Rana A.
Denton, TX
This stuff is perfect! It is so easy to use and I can really make my wing small or thick. I love the fleet wand and it stays all day. It is such a dark black and I love it!
Kayla C.
This eyeliner is prefect!! No smudges or anything. The lines are very precise so you can make them as thick or thin as you want and they almost always come out straight.
Brittany C.
Columbia, SC
This is a great eyeliner. I would compare it most the Lancome Artliner and it is a fraction of the price. It stays on all day, and washes off easy with make up cleanser.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?