BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Jordyn S.
Chardon, OH
This is one of the only eyeliners I will ever use. The tip is fine enough to apply precisely and make a perfect wing. Its affordable, easy to find, and lasts FOREVER.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
I just purchased these and it's amazing it's really Black and that's what I was looking for and I also wanted a thin tip so I can be more precise with the application this did the trick
Mary R.
Evans, GA
I bought this for Halloween to use for a thicker line. I don't know if I am skilled enough to use this broad of a line but will continue to try on nights out. It is too much for day wear
Ericka C.
I only use liquid eyeliner since, I don't wear eyeliner in my water liner. I haven't since high school, seven years ago.Therefore, I've tried so many liquid eyeliners and this one along with the maybeline stiletto eyeliner are my favorite drugstore brands.
Phandy S.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite eyeliner! I love using felt tip liner than brush cause its much easier and simple. This product is very black, does not smudge. Perfect for beginner and winged eyeline.
Carrissa W.
Rosholt, WI
I love the thin applicator for a clean, fresh look that doesn't smudge or smear. I use this for all of my looks. doesn't bother my sensitive eyes and keeps on going strong all day long.
Katty G.
ERIE, PA
All time favorite liquid eyeliner! The color payoff is great & the felt tip makes it glide right on. The felt tip helps me control the thickness or thinness of the line. Great product!
Breanne L.
Porter, TX
The only liquid I have every been happy with. It actually stays black when you put it on, is easy to put on, and doesn't peel and crack off my eyelid during the day like all the other
Yooli R.
I have been using liquid liners for YEARS and even after every other liner, I come back to this classic - really black and the crispest lines with the brush (so glad they did not change this to the felt tip style). LOVE and Holy Grail status for me!
Sarah E.
Madison, TN
I feel that when I purchase this eyeliner, I get a different product every time. While I have never been disappointed by the quality, it is definitely sometimes better than others.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back