BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Taylor B.
This is my favorite liquid liner! The brush is small allowing for thin or thick lines. It does goop up or flake! The pigmentation is dark, and most mistakes are really easy to correct with this liner! I love it.
Leigh M.
Bethlehem, PA
I really haven't tried many eyeliners besides this one since it has lasted for so long and has done its job. I really like it, but I decided to try a higher end eyeliner and like it sooo much better than this one.
Frances S.
Hollywood, FL
This is the eyeliner I always use. It is so super black and stays all day. It never flakes off or chips like a lot of liquid liners do. In the photo I used this liner on the top lash line.
Kristen N.
My FAVORITE liner of all time. I've literally been using this eyeliner for about 6 years. It's what I used when I was learning winged liner and I recommend it to everyone looking to perfect that winged liner.
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
Compares to anything else like high end names: MAC, benefit, smashbox. I went from high end to using this. This works great, it stays all day, doesnt burn my eyes, doesnt feel itchy or wear off.
Rhonda M.
Stafford, VA
I tried this product awhile back and would use it pretty regularly till I discovered the felt tip liner (which revolutionized my makeup regiment) Good bold color but application isn't as precise as a felt tip.
alexandra k.
Apopka, FL
Perfect for wing eyeliner and long lasting. I wear this everyday almost and it never fails me. its a good price for drug store makeup. Easy to apply and use. Only downside is it drys my eyes so use a primer.
Angelica T.
Selma, NC
Every other L'oreal product I have tried is decent but this eye liner is a joke. It was supposed to be "carbon black" but it looks gray, no matter how many times I go over it. The container feels like it is empty even though it is brand new. I really wish I could get my money back.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I love this eyeliner! The felt tip makes it to easy to apply the eyeliner and you can get a real thin line or a much thicker one really easy. It is also really black which is always good in an eyeliner.
Patty W.
Medford , MA
I love this stuff! I use it every day,it's the best! The only thing about it is that it gets a little bit light and gray by the end of the day, but it isn't very noticeable.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back