BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Meaghan P.
Murrieta , CA
This liquid liner is great for beginners! Its gives you such a precise line and easy application. It super pigmented and leaves a shiny finish, which i really enjoy. And it didn't dry out for a long time. Definitely a must in my collection!
Annie W.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of the first liquid liners I ever tried and loved. The felt tip I feel, helps with easy application and is awesome for beginners. There are only two downsides to this product, the tip is not as thin as I would like and the formula is not waterproof. If you're a beginner with liquid liner, definitely give this a try.
Annie C.
This was one of my first eyeliners i used as a beginner. It's easy to use, and its really black in color. I also like the felted tip. I think this eyeliner is great for beginners since its easier to glide when you apply the eyeliner!
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I absolute;y love this eyeliner.. I love the fact that it has a felt tip. That makes it go on so much smoothr and more evenly. I don't really have a steady hand and having a felt tip helps out so much in getting a super steady line.
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
I'm the WORST at putting on liquid eyeliner. But L'Oreal Lineur Intense makes it almost foolproof. It doesn't smudge much, and is great for sensitive eyes (like mine). The only thing I would change is the lid/handle is a bit long.
banessa n.
Reno, NV
I love felt tip eyeliners its just easier for me to use. It is not matte which for me is the only downside but other than that its a good eyeliner for the price. It does come off easily with water or rubbing so keep that in mind.
Yessi T.
I've used this eyeliner for over 10 years. It doesn't disappoint. Goes on smoothly. it lasts all day. You get that fresh look all day. It doesn't dry and cracked like others I've used before. Love it
Natalie P.
This is the best black eyeliner I have ever used. It is easy to apply and get the straight sleek line that will make your eyes pop! No smudging, lasts all day (even for chronic eye-rubbers like myself), and rinses off fairly easily.
Alexa S.
San Diego, CA
At first I really didn't like this eye liner because of the felt tip and how it wasn't fine enough for me, but the product is amazing and doesn't run or smudge. I use this as a second coat of eyeliner to make it more bold :)
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back