BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Thao T.
My favorite drugstore liquid liner! Rich black and the felt tip is very easy to work with. You'll be able to get a thin or thick line. I find that it dries out quite quickly in the tube, therefore can cause flakiness. Also, sometimes I find that it transfers a bit to my lower lid by the end of the day.
Genn S.
The felt tip is great for anyone loving the cat eye look. It's precise even for an unsteady hand. The color and finish are pretty and a nice alternative for those bored with doing black every day or intimidated by it.
Emily N.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this eyeliner! It is very black and the brush tip is amazing! I use this for when I do my leopard print eye makeup and it works BEAUTIFULLY! It's super black and stays put! If you're in the market for a new liquid eyeliner, give this one a try!
Kristen W.
This liner is very black, and great. My biggest gripe with it is the shape of the applicator. There is not really a good way to get a nice tapered line, I always end up looking more bold than I intended. If that's what you want, that's great, but it's not for an everyday look.
Kayla R.
Dallas, TX
Great liquid liner. Very black, dries quickly, doesn't crack and flake off until the end of the day, but you can touch up to avoid that. I've had mine for a few months now and it's still going strong. The felt tip makes it really easy to work with.
Cristina V.
El Paso, TX
This eyeliner is AMAZING. I hate doing winges eyeliner because I am not great at it, but this makes it so easy. The felt tip is thin but not weak enough to bens to much, so its easy to manuver and get the perfect line.
No bleeding, lasts all day.
Shruti S.
This was the first eyeliner I used when I started winging out my eyeliner. It made things super easy. However, I noticed it would fade to a grey after 4-5 hours of wear time. That's my only complaint with this.
Karol M.
Odenville, AL
The only liner I will use. I cannot use pencil liner. It has to be liquid. This goes on perfect 99% of the time. The only time it doesn't is user error. It looks subtle and goes in the exact spot it should. It gives the perfect barely there look.
Brooke W.
Little Rock, AR
Great price , long lasting ,and bold thin or large lines! Love how affordable and high quality this eyeliner is! Doesn't smudge, last over time and stress , and is easy to handle and achieve that hard to get right look. We've all had eyeliners that we could never get to work right and one eye looks great and the other is a mess . Not this !
joellene c.
West Covina, CA
This eyeliner works very well for me. I really like it. It comes in nice packaging but it can be a little hard to take out. I use this eyeliner every day. It last me about twelve hours. I recommend this because its easy and efficient to use.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?