BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Cecily C.
Lakewood, CA
This is a pretty good eyeliner. It's definitely affordable and works well. My only problem with it is that it dries out quickly. I didn't find it lasted as long as other products I bought. I would recommend because when I did use it, it was nice.
Sandra H.
Gilroy , Ca
I do enjoy this liner but I don't like that one swipe is not enough for your whole lid, you have to go back in and shake it up. It has precise coverage but you have to work for it. The end result is good if you have practice with eyeliners but it's not the easiest to use.
Selene D.
I loved it so much, I had to buy it again. I was new to liquid liners and this is so easy to go on. The felt tip helps a lot and it can surprisingly make very thin lines. It is very dark eyeliner and long wearing. Def recommend!
Danielle T.
Liquid eyeliner is one of those things I don't like to spend a ton of money on because the shelf life is short. This is the perfect budget friendly alternative to high end eyeliner. Easy to use, and gives me just the look I want.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
I use this eyeliner everyday, it applies so smoothly and does not dry out like other liquid eyeliners. This little bottle has lasted me about three months and its still going. I love this product a lot. Will be repurchasing always.
Tatianna B.
Norfolk, VA
I love this eyeliner because it is the blackest black, I even prefer it over my mac fluid line gel liner, it has a shiny finish which I really like and it's easy to make my cat eye with. The only issue I have is that it comes of super easy so sometimes I have to reapply.
Karen Z.
It was raining and I had everything I needed to fix my Makeup up but eyeliner, in desperate need I went to a nearby store ( in my case target) and I grabbed this eyeliner. It's the perfect tip for a perfect wing, a little hard to use but one you figure it out, it's Magic!!
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
It a great product for those who have a steady hand and knowledge of the proper way to apply liquid eyeliner. Unfortunately I am not one of those people. I wish they would show you how to apply it one the back of the packaging.
Erica F.
Breckenridge, TX
I love this liner! It goes on smooth and lasts ALL DAY! no smudging no smearing! nice dark bold color! Easy to apply! I get the perfect winged look with this stuff! Plus its affordable! WIN!
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
Before I discovered this eyeliner, I used a Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner to line my eyes. It did not give me the desired, opaque effect; rather, it produced a lack-luster mess. I tried this product on a recommendation from a Youtube beauty blog. It glides on smoothly, lasts ALL day, no matter what the weather, and one bottle can last me a few months, even when I use it liberally everyday! The felt tip provides you with flexibility to create any type of line you desire, whether it be a straight edge or a cute cat eye look, you can achieve it with this product!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?