BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Jazmin M.
La Habra, CA
When you first start using it, it works great. The felt tip is great, you can go from thick to thin in one stroke. But it smears really quick. It becomes clumpy after the 4th use. It fades throughout the day. It lasts lest than 8hrs.
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
One of my favorite liquid eyeliners. The felt tip goes on smooth. The black is dark and stays on all day. Only draw back is sometimes I have to shake it in between applying. I find it cheapest at Target.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This is the best drugstore eyeliner out there. It was all I would buy for several years. The felt tip applicator helps with precision, and the formula is bold. My only issue is that it’s not quite as long lasting as I want it to be. This is why my new go to eyeliner is Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. Regardless, if you’re on a budget, this is a fantastic eyeliner to use.
Ruby W.
Carrollton, GA
This is a pretty ok eyeliner. It goes on nice and work pretty well. I don't like how it starts to flake off once you wear it a while. Also I found the tip a little hard to get a sharp point with. [product:l'oreal-paris-lineur-intense-felt-tip-liquid-eyeliner]
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to have this one long time ago one of my first liquid pencils and I fell in love with it and that’s when I started using only liquid eyeliners and then moved on to liquid pencils it all started with this one it works great and lasts too.
Destiny Star K.
Elyria
My favorite liquid eyeliner. I've bought three and will repurchase until I find one I like better for the price point. The only down side is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but because I use it nearly everyday I cannot complain too much about it. It dries down quickly and doesn't budge on my eyes.
Brooke W.
I used this eyeliner for years and I absolutely loved it!! It’s a great drugstore option. It’s fairly easy to use (I’ve found one that’s a little easier), it’s very black, and it lasts all day. The tube itself lasts a long time and you get many used out if it. Would definitely recommend!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
i like the shape of the brush, but with my old liquid i could just wipe it and it come right off, but if you mess up with this and wipe it off, it will leave a large smear down your face. so i just use neutrogena makeup wipes, and it come right of! i recommend this ti everybody!!
Joscelyne G.
Ashtabula
I need waterproof makeup and this stays on the best as any liquid liner I have found. Wish it stayed on no matter how wet it gets but sometimes wears off on corners after swimming.
⭐Fernanda⭐ S.
Orlando
I love this eyeliner. I always pick this one up at the drug store because of how user friendly it is. Since it’s a felt tip and because of how the handle is I feel like I have better control and it makes it easier to do a wing liner. It last pretty long on the eyes and has a nice semi matte finish.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?