BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
This is such an amazing product and I feel like my cat eye looks professional when I use it because of the precision I get with it. It's truly black and wears all day without smudging or traveling around. This is one I have been repurchasing for a while now for both my daughter and myself.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a really good eye liner except that when it does dry out while using it you have to keep putting in the container to get product and hate that cuz you can be in the middle of putting your eye liner on and its out of product so but it does last long does not smudge its very black
Celina M.
I always go back to this eyeliner. It's easy to apply and has great pigmentation. It lasts long and looks beautiful. The packaging is easy to hold and do your artwork.
Teresa T.
Fresno, CA
Good Drugstore Liquid Eyeliner! Felt tip is awesome intense black! Stays on if you rub but not hard to take off! If you got oily lids like me! Use a eye primer first makes a big difference!
Sab L.
Dunedin, FL
I've used this eyeliner for years and it has never failed me once. I've emptied out plenty of these throughout my time. The tip is perfect for creating the perfect winged eyeliner look.
Kaycie K.
Fort Sill, OK
Seriously the best liquid eyeliner. I have tried sooo many different liners and this one does the job. The felt tip and the way the top is made it makes it so easy to get a straight line across the top of your eyelid.It does not chip and crack. Has a shiny finish. Awsome drugstore liquid liner.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This product is incredible! The pigmentation of the liner is amazing! It works so well. The applicator is great as well. It feels so nice and isn't too rough! This liner was around $8 and is worth the price!
Mehak F.
Iselin, NJ
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I've gone through quite a few drugstore brands and I have never been as satisfied as I am with this one. The felt tip produces a sharp point for my winged eyeliner every time, which is a must. The color is very pigmented and it also stays all day. This product is affordable and definitely worth the buy!
Rachael K.
Can everyone give a nice warm welcome to my secret weapon this is hands-down the best eyeliner that I have ever used I have great control it is long-lasting and has such a dark Rich color it is amazing
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
I'm definitely a wing queen so I'm alway in search of that perfect liquid liner. I love the felt tip on this product but sadly it didn't hold up the entire day for me. It ended up flaking off about 3/4 into my day. The color is very pigmented and the application is very precise
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?