BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Misato S.
The product used to be my HG product but the formula seems to have changed. Still very black but tends to sheer out after a while. If you go over the same line with the felt tip, it takes off the eyeliner that you just applied. The applicator is not that precise either but its good if you want a dramatic look. I've heard that the Maybelline line stiletto eyeliner is better for the drugstore, and i like the dollywink eyeliner better.
Marjohn K.
Woodland Hls, CA
If someone is just starting out with makeup this is probably one of the best eyeliners to start out with. the felt tip pen and size of the pen makes it super easy for anyone to start getting the hang of using liquid eyeliner. even as a makeup artist, i always go back to this product because its one of the best that i have used. higher end eyeliners don't do the same as this one and it is a perfect and affordable price for everyone
Elizabeth D.
Cambridge, WI
I was a fan of this liner when i first got it, but my opinions changed shortly after that. The rich black color faded shortly after I opened it, and turned more of a grey color. The tip also got stiff after only a few uses. There are much better liners out there for the same price.
Sabrina A.
Columbus, OH
God I love this. It gives you the perfect wing.download the app mercari , when you sign up it will ask you for a invite code , put in this code ZTBUBF and you will earn $5 towards makeup and other items! Try it for free!
Gisella N.
Tucson, AZ
I have got to say this eyeliner is by far my favorite. I like how the wand is pretty thin and long and the brush is thin. All tho lately the last 2 times I have bought it I dislike that every time I open it the whole wand comes apart. And it makes a complete mess.
Brittany F.
Bloomington, IN
I have tried many different liners and this one in particular is the easiest to apply & it provides the blackest line! It's super easy to create a thin line, or press more firmly for a thick line. It also lasts all day, which is an amazing quality for a liquid liner! I would recommend this liner over any other!
Johanna S.
This liquid liner is amazing! The tip is solid but still flexible, making it super easy to line the eye or create a wing. I love the gold packaging and that I can always spot my liner from a mile away in the store...this is also super affordable. The product lasts all day for me.
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
I have tried so many liquid eyeliners and this one is definitely my favorite. I've repurchased many times and will continue to. It makes precise lines, thick or thin, stays in place, dark black color, and is easy to use (the felt tip is close to where you place your hand) Great for the cat-eye look.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
I am insanely obsessed with this product! from the applicator to the formula to the price, it cannot be beat. the applicator let's you put it on as thin or thick as you want and a couple layers gives you a dramatic black effect. I will never buy another eyeliner... hopefully this never becomes discontinued!
Irian L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how easy it is to use it is a very black liner and the fact that it is a felt tip instead of a brush is a plus in my book. if you are in a hurry this is not rite for you. it does take a while for it t dry and also it has a glossy finish so if you are looking for a matt this is not for you
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back