BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Salena C.
Norcross, GA
This is my absolute FAVORITE eyeliner of all time. I use this eyeliner every day and get so many compliments on it. I like how you can make your liner really natural and subtle or you can do a really dramatic cat eye. It lasts all day and it's very dark, which I like. I recommend it to everyone, and to anyone who's interested in trying liquid liner.
Dani C.
Joshua, TX
THE BEST! I honestly don't know what I would do without this in my makeup routine! Eyeliner is a must-have for me and this is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! It doesn't pull out an excessive amount to where it looks like you're crying tar and it also applies very smoothly without drying and cracking later. Amazing I highly recommend!
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
I got this from amazon and was worries about it being in a super hot truck all day but was awesome. Love the tip, the color (carbon black) and the staying power. I definitely recommend this as a good drug store option.
Sydney K.
Great Falls, VA
I tried the 690 version and the 790 colors and they're both super flakey and didn't even last me an hour. I guess the original is a different formula because these two were horrible. The application was nice and the pigmentation was great, just upsetting how it flaked off so easily :/
Esther P.
Syracuse, NY
I actually got this eyeliner because Heart continuously said in her videos that it was her favorite. Out of all my makeups, eyeliners are my ESSENTIALS so I always try to look for one that has the best quality. While this eyeliner definitely gives you the intense feel and a solid coloring, it takes time to apply it because you have to wait for the first layer to dry out before you could apply a second layer to fix the mistakes, etc. Otherwise, I absolutely adore this!
Rhonda G.
Albany, OR
I have a hard time drawing a straight line with eye liners. But this liner makes it so easy for me. I can do a nice thin line or a dramatic cat eye and it turns out perfect every time and I don't have to go in and do a touch up with a qtip which is nice when I am in a hurry. It has a rich black finish and lasts until I remove it at night.
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
I really like this one I have a few of these. They are easy to use and last fairly long. I’ve purchased it from Walmart also target don’t coast much either. The color does lighten up throughout the day and kind of crack and sometimes flake but nothing to bad not enough for me to stop using it
Cassandra B.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been looking everywhere for this and I've finally found it. It took a little practice, but I got the hang of it pretty fast. It's the most precise liner I've ever used and I love the way it sets. It's shiny, but doesn't smudge at all. This liner is great for getting in smaller areas and keeping a straight line. I love it.
Arielle L.
Puyallup, WA
This is the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! This is the only liquid eyeliner i use and will ever use. I used this product when i first started using liquid eyeliner and i find that it is awesome for beginners. The felt tip makes it easy for perfect strokes and glides perfect across the eyelid. I recommend this to EVERYONE!
Samantha M.
Lake Charles, LA
L'Oreal's Lineur Intense has become my favorite "drug store" liner. The felt tip allows you to customize the thickness of your liner. It does not fade away throughout the day. It does however take multiple "dips" to finish your look, with that being said it is still my favorite!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?