BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
hoyi c.
This was my favorite liquid liner, until it started drying out and flaking on me. I only used it for about a week and it already started drying out! I couldn't believe it so i purchased a second one just in case i wasn't putting the cap back on right. But same thing happened. It also started flaking on me after 3 hours of wear, and even a little bit of water would cause it to come off.
Sora H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this! I use this eyeliner to add the flick on my cat eye every day. It lasts ALL day and blends perfectly with any other black eyeliner. It's easy to maneuver, but after using it for a while, sometimes it unscrews wrong when I open it. Other than that, this is part of my daily routine and I love it.
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
The Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner is pretty cool. The liquid look without having to have a super-steady hand. I like it because it felt like using a felt tip pen or marker. The only downside I could tell is that it wasn't too intense after 4 hours or so. In other words, if I had worn it during the daytime and planned on going out at night, it would need to be reapplied. No big deal.
Jennifer O.
I am newer to using liquid liners and I am really liking this product. It is really easy to apply and the applicator allows for easy control. It is a little frustrating to remove/correct a mistake, but I figure it is a learning curve and with time I'll master it.

The color is true (I have black) and intense. I will definitely keep adding this to my list of make-up to restock.
kelci h.
Madison, WI
BEST LIQUID LINER. goes on wonderfully and I absolutely love the felt tip. It seems to last me forever too! Stays put all day as long as you put a little black shadow over it to lock it on. I've tried many but always go back to this. If you are a big wing liner enthusiast like me then this should be your liner.

Becca M.
I love, love, love this liner. I always try new ones and end up back at this one. It lasts for a long time, is very dark when you put it on, the brush is amazing and super easy to work with, doesn't run into your eye if you get too close to your water lines, I could seriously go on forever. I've used this for years and years and I will continue to use it for years.
Constanze M.
This is one of the best felt tip eyeliners I've used but definitely to get a smooth line you have to practice (as with any liquid based eyeliner). I do prefer eyeliners with a brush tip as they give off better color but they are harder to use. This particular one I think is good for medium thickness lines but it takes a couple of coats to get the line just perfect.
Elizabeth W.
Loomis, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner. I have been using this FOREVER. It is super easy to apply, easier for me than the standard liquid brush. It goes on easy and easy to clean up if I mess up. Lasts all day, I will be so sad if they ever discontinue this product
Ashley D.
Really not impressed with this liner. It really doesn't last long and I feel like even when applying the color just doesn't stick. When I go over it to make it a little darker I feel like it is taking off the first layer I put on of it. Really disappointed because the other reviews on this made it seem great.
Lina C.
This my go to eyeliner because it never fails me. It lasts me throughout the day and is easy to apply and remove. I have oily lids but this one is the only eyeliner I've used that doesn't end up all over my lids at the end of the day or under my eyes.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back