BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Grace X.
I like the no fuss packaging and thick felt tip that allows for a fairly easy application. I do wish the point was a bit more fine so it would make the flick at the end of the line I draw more precise but it’s still a great product. It’s super long lasting, will not crease or smudge on you (oily lidded gals, I’m talking to you), but isn’t hard to remove like the Benefit Push Up Liner – I felt like I had to scrub my skin to get that stuff off.
Chase C.
washington dc
It's great at getting that perfect pointed wing, which can be hard for a felt tip! It's a bit lacking in pigmentation, looking just a bit grey so you either have to really build it up or personally I go over it with their brush liquid liner.
Cassidy H.
San Jose, CA
Really intense black color! Super easy application and thin felt tip for precise lines. I swatched it on my hand and left it on for an hour or two. Didn't smudge much at all, faded just a tad, but pretty much disappeared when I washed my hands. Def not waterproof/sweatproof!
Brittney M.
Mccordsville, IN
I love this eyeliner, and I use it almost every day! Liquid eyeliners can be very difficult to use but having the felt tip makes it much easier. It comes off very dark, even on my brown skin and it's easy to get a clean line. I will definitely purchase again.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite eyeliner of all time ! I've tried high end eyeliners but for some reason I just keep coming back to this one. I love how thin the tip is and how it just glides on so smoothly ! It's really hard to even mess up your eyeliner with this product !
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in love with this eyeliner. I have struggled with liquid for so long and have tried so many. I wear contacts and as my eyes water through the day it always seems to make my eyeliner smudge or run. This one stays perfect all day, through watery eyes and comes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Tess R.
Portland, OR
I've always loved L'oreal's felt tip eyeliners; back in the day, their "Superliner" was the liquid eyeliner that I learned with, and it's existed in various incarnations henceforth. My only caution is that sometimes the extra extra black shades are a little too shiny, and the waterproof ones can tend toward flaking. The brush is really the best, though.
Rebecca S.
This is the easiest liquid eyeliner I have tried and it is a Halloween ESSENTIAL!! Perfect for looks varying from the perfectly basic Wednesday Addams or Party Animal, to complex looks for your most unique costumes. I would recommend this liner, and save yourself the trouble of thinking you can't get that wing right- because you CAN DO IT!
Miranda N.
Concord , NH
I used to use the Stila but I found it to be too expensive for how long it lasted. I tried this product as a substitution and it did the same exact thing just $10+ cheaper! It's a very easy application and if you mess up, it comes off easily with a q-tip. It's the perfect black and it doesn't clump. Overall very satisfied with this product.
Kalyn P.
I find this liner can get a bit messy because the felt tip is so long and flimsy! If you have a steady hand the liner should work just fine, but if you get shaky hands try a liner with a stiffer tip.
The color is VERY black and shiny. It creates a smooth, clean line, and it does not tug on your eye at all. This will definitely last all day, too.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?