BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
I purchased and used this liner just yesterday. It's my new favorite! I've never used liquid eyeliner before. It helped me make my lines precise and thin. It stayed on and didn't move around on my eyes. If it weren't for Christen Dominique for using it in one of her YouTube videos, I never would've known about it. It's awesome!! 😍
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been absolutely obsessed with this eyeliner for almost 10 years. It's the best liquid liner I can find and I've tried so many different ones. It doesn't flake and dries easily. I get compliments on my cat-eye all the time by strangers and I always tell them to get this! The bottle is big and lasts for months even with daily use. The brush has a long handle and a small precision tip great for accuracy. I love this liner and I never want to be without it!
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love everything about the L'OrealLineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner!! Most liquid liners,don't last all day,this one dries quickly,doesn't smudge or run during the day. The color is VERY black and shiny another plus.
The felt tip makes it really easy to work with. LOve the applicator line it helps makes a clean smooth line witch I always had a problem doing with other liners.

Sharon J.
Tucson, AZ
Now this eyeliner I've been using for years!! It's the only one I'll ever be loyal to! It's super easy to use, if you want a wing, you'll get your wing! Bold or subtle, it makes the job easy and stays on until you're ready to wash it off!! Good job L'Oreal!!!! Love it!!!!
Amy D.
Berkley, MI
I picked this liner up after TiffanyD on YouTube recommended it. I love the way it looks, but can't seem to get it to go on easily. I have to keep redipping and I'm always afraid that it will flick product around...tends to pull a little. I'm thinking that this is user error, that's why I gave it a C and not an F. I'll keep working with it to see if I can improve application, but I've been using it for about a month and the outcome is the same.
Vanessa H.
Wildomar
As soon as I opened it was damaged probably meaning the cap is fragile so as I took the cap off the whole felt Tip was dry and no liner was coming out. So I took out the felt and it had absolutely no ink in it at all. Not worth the buy. Hope Ulta will give me a refund.
Grace X.
I like the no fuss packaging and thick felt tip that allows for a fairly easy application. I do wish the point was a bit more fine so it would make the flick at the end of the line I draw more precise but it’s still a great product. It’s super long lasting, will not crease or smudge on you (oily lidded gals, I’m talking to you), but isn’t hard to remove like the Benefit Push Up Liner – I felt like I had to scrub my skin to get that stuff off.
Kalah N.
East Ridge, TN
Literally the worst liquid eyeliner I've ever used. This eyeliner is very watery, making it hard to use. I really like the brush because it's thin and good for a winged eyeliner, so it was disappointing when I realized how bad the formula was. Another negative is that by the end of the day, the eyeliner has flaked off like you've been rubbing your eyes. Not worth the money.
Chase C.
washington dc
It's great at getting that perfect pointed wing, which can be hard for a felt tip! It's a bit lacking in pigmentation, looking just a bit grey so you either have to really build it up or personally I go over it with their brush liquid liner.
Cassidy H.
San Jose, CA
Really intense black color! Super easy application and thin felt tip for precise lines. I swatched it on my hand and left it on for an hour or two. Didn't smudge much at all, faded just a tad, but pretty much disappeared when I washed my hands. Def not waterproof/sweatproof!
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back