BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Nicole B.
Eugene, OR
This is my favorite eyeliner of all time! I struggle to find anything negative to say about this wonderful product. It's a reasonable price at around $8. The brush is easy to control and very versatile once you get used to it. The liner itself is very opaque and smooth, the perfect consistency. The bottle .23 fl oz and it honestly lasts forever. I get about 1.5 years of use out of every bottle with heavy daily application. I have purchased probably about 7 or so of these (I occasionally lose them) and will continue to repurchase. Why doesn't everyone know about these?
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
I've used up many tubes of this. Unfortunately I can't say that it is my favorite. I haven't looked back since trying Kat Von D's tattoo liner. As a drugstore liner, this is super intense black. The only con is that after a while, it flakes and it is not waterproof AT ALL. I have pretty watery eyes so this just didn't work out as much as I had wished.
Jennifer V.
I am obsess with this product ! Every time I run Out of this product I always find myself buying and restocking on this eye liner . The only thing I don't like about this prodcut is that it is not waterproof. If you wear this eye liner and you accidentally wipe it off it will automatically come off which sucks. But overall I love how black it is.
krystal ☺.
I couldn't find my go to eyeliner so I saw this at target and decided to try it. I was not impressed. It says felt tip but instead its just a couple of thin bristles at the tip which makes it extremely difficult for application. I would not recommend this for beginners. Instead I would suggest using NYC liquid eyeliner.The brush is stiff and makes it easier to do cateyes and such. I will say I was impressed by the bold color just not the brush...
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
It has the perfect applicator, in my opinion. I can make a super thin line and easily transition it into a very thick line. It's easy to control, it lasts a long time and doesn't dry out like many of the pen-type liquid liners. It's very affordable and lasts all day. With a lot of liquid liners, I've had a problem with using an eyelash curler after I had let the eyeliner dry, as the curler would remove some of the product and I'd have to reapply later. Though that's a trivial issue, I don't have that issue with this product, which is a big plus for me.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, OH
This is the absolute best liquid liner I've ever tried!It has the best forumla, stays true to color, and never fades or flakes away through the day. My makeup is usually on about 13 hours a day and this liner always looks exactly the same at the end of the day! I really enjoy this product, I have repurchased it 3 times, and will continue to do so in the future. This little baby also has the perfect felt tip applicator-- which I find much easier to use then a brush. Overall this is the best eyeliner Ive found and L'oreal has a buyer for life!
Tracy B.
I absolutely cannot live without this eyeliner! I buy it at Walgreens where I usually get a buy one get one half off. No matter what other eyeliners I use I always go back to this one it's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially someone just learning how to use liquid eyeliner.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I love that this is a liquid liner that is easy to use. If you are new to liquid liner, I would highly suggest trying this out. It functions as good as many of the very high quality, expensive brands while being affordable and readily available at your local store. I find that this liner is the easiest one to use when it comes to making "wings", as the tip is precise, allowing you to make accurate lines. Other liners can be thick and difficult to control.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
I didn't purchase the felt tip but I did purchase the brush tip... And I was slightly disappointed because the bristles don't come to a point at the end they are slightly frayed so it doesn't give a clean line when I try to do a wing. I had to use my usual liquid liner to fix it but other than that it's a really good liner. I have the carbon black and the color is nice and intense. long-lasting wear and doesn't flake.
Maria V.
Snoqualmie , WA
Favorite drugstore eyeliner and also one of my top three over all. This is AMAZING. The product itself lasts forever, it doesn't dry out or go runny the way liquid liners tend to to. On the eyelid, it is completely opaque and lasts all day (even through exercise). Trust me, this eyeliner will not budge until you want it to, and then it's super easy to remove with makeup remover. The newer packaging is really nice and sleek and the actual felt tip is really easy to use.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?

back