BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this liner any good? Is it easy to apply? Does it ble...2 Answers
  • How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • I really enjoy skinny eye liner because I do wings a lot....2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't really go anywhere. Except the fact that I have oily lids and it transfer. The colour is very INTENSE, very black. It's so easy to do your everyday eyeliner, because of the felt tip. It's expensive for the amount of product that you have, but it's still worth it." in 76 reviews
  • "This liner i have been using for ike 2 years and love it, never any problems with it. I can apply easily with steady hand perfect cat eye look every time. Love the felt tip its just my number 1 liner." in 51 reviews
  • "The pigmentation is amazing, it last ALL day, and doesn't smudge. What more can you ask for?" in 21 reviews
  • "Great liquid liner, it is the only one i use. It is waterproof for my eyes and have never smudged on me. it does give on a slight shinny sheen but it can be fixed with a black eyeshadow. personally i leave it the way it is, i think it looks very chic. love the brush/felt tip and love how dark it looks. i couldn't ask for a better liner." in 18 reviews
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
Amy V.
This product isn’t worth $7-8 at all. I was kind of disappointed. The product is easily to apply but i didn’t like how it ran out in the middle of doing it. I would of have to shake the tube a couple times and apply the eyeliner again. The tip of the liner was okay I would say it wasn’t that good or bad. It’s easily taken off when you go over it with a makeup wipe. It’s not smudgy or messy like other liners I have. That’s something I like about this eyeliner.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This is the best drugstore eyeliner out there. It was all I would buy for several years. The felt tip applicator helps with precision, and the formula is bold. My only issue is that it’s not quite as long lasting as I want it to be. This is why my new go to eyeliner is stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner. Regardless, if you’re on a budget, this is a fantastic eyeliner to use.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I have the old packaging and as long as it has the same formula this is a great eyeliner. The old packaging didn't have any labels on it, so it definitely needed revamped. The eyeliner has a nice thin to feathered tip which makes it easy to outline your eyes. The formula takes a few seconds to dry down, but it's a black black eyeliner.
g V.
Favorite liquid liner. I’ve been wearing this liner for the past like 5 years and never had any problems with it. The felt tip is precise and this liner lasts all day for me. I don’t even bother buying any other liquid liner cause this one is just perfect so why change! The price point is decent for what this product is and the product lasts me quite a long time in between purchases.
Alex S.
When I was younger this was my ride or die liquid liner. I would have to say I went through about 5-6 tubes. What I liked about this liner was that it was easy to use, really black, and pretty long wearing for a drugstore item.

I still keep a tube in my room just in case I ever want to use it again. One thing I hate is how this isn’t a liner pen like the KVD one. You constantly have to shake it and reapply. If they were to fix this, this liner would be amazing!
Bri Z.
Lafayette, CO
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner of all the brands and types I have tried. Like many, I’ve always strived for the perfect, sharp line and many brands are super hard to achieve this with. Because of the felt, spongelike tip on this eyeliner, you’ll absolutely get a clean straight line from this! I highly recommend it and have used it every day for years!!
Destiny K.
Elyria
My favorite liquid eyeliner. I've bought three and will repurchase until I find one I like better for the price point. The only down side is that it doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but because I use it nearly everyday I cannot complain too much about it. It dries down quickly and doesn't budge on my eyes.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I did nottttt like this eyeliner. I was maybe using it wrong or couldn’t get used to it but I do not like it at all. The tip is easily workable and is too thick to do a wing. The pigment doesn’t get on the tip very easy and I have to dip it several times back into the eyeliner pot to get some on the tip. It also wipes off easy, which is nice when you make a mistake but terrible for staying on all night and looking good. I was disappoint and wanted this to be a good liquid eyeliner but was left in despair.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
This is a fantastic eyeliner. The pigmentation is amazing. It dries down nicely. It is super affordable. It lasts all day/night. I can make a nice crisp wing/line. It is so good! It does dry up pretty fast. That’s the only thing I would change.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
The tip is very thin and so it's extremely easy to get that nice sharp point on winged styles. It wipes off VERY easily when you want to clean off your makeup, wasn't irritating, very black and it does have a shine to it also. But I gave it a four stars just cause it doesn't last all night like I thought I would have to reapply like once or twice but verall I do like this product.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?