L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.
The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Aqua / Water / EAU
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Alcohol Denat.
- Trilaureth-4 Phosphate
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Xanthan Gum
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
- "It lasts for a long time, is very dark when you put it on, the brush is amazing and super easy to work with, doesn't run into your eye if you get too close to your water lines, I could seriously go on forever." in 10 reviews
- "the felt tip pen and size of the pen makes it super easy for anyone to start getting the hang of using liquid eyeliner." in 7 reviews
- "It is very easy to apply this liner and looks good but I always have problems with the staying power at the corners of my eyes. " in 7 reviews
- "I wouldn't start using this first if I had never used a liquid eyeliner before because I feel that it's more precise due to how thin the brush is, so that means that slight mistakes can be more visible. " in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos