BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • Is it a good liquid eyeliner ? Black ? Long lasting ?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try something new , so I bought this eyeliner today ......1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
  • "It lasts for a long time, is very dark when you put it on, the brush is amazing and super easy to work with, doesn't run into your eye if you get too close to your water lines, I could seriously go on forever." in 10 reviews
  • "the felt tip pen and size of the pen makes it super easy for anyone to start getting the hang of using liquid eyeliner." in 7 reviews
  • "It is very easy to apply this liner and looks good but I always have problems with the staying power at the corners of my eyes. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have never been able to find another product that comes close to the precision line that this product produces or the long lasting quality of it." in 6 reviews
Elaina S.
Elaina S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been absolutely obsessed with this eyeliner for almost 10 years. It's the best liquid liner I can find and I've tried so many different ones. It doesn't flake and dries easily. I get compliments on my cat-eye all the time by strangers and I always tell them to get this! The bottle is big and lasts for months even with daily use. The brush has a long handle and a small precision tip great for accuracy. I love this liner and I never want to be without it!
Tara J.
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner is pretty cool. The liquid look without having to have a super-steady hand. I like it because it felt like using a felt tip pen or marker. The only downside I could tell is that it wasn't too intense after 4 hours or so. In other words, if I had worn it during the daytime and planned on going out at night, it would need to be reapplied. No big deal.
Constanze M.
Constanze M.
This is one of the best felt tip eyeliners I've used but definitely to get a smooth line you have to practice (as with any liquid based eyeliner). I do prefer eyeliners with a brush tip as they give off better color but they are harder to use. This particular one I think is good for medium thickness lines but it takes a couple of coats to get the line just perfect.
Miranda N.
Miranda N.
Concord , NH
I used to use the Stila but I found it to be too expensive for how long it lasted. I tried this product as a substitution and it did the same exact thing just $10+ cheaper! It's a very easy application and if you mess up, it comes off easily with a q-tip. It's the perfect black and it doesn't clump. Overall very satisfied with this product.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Ephraim, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased and used this liner just yesterday. It's my new favorite! I've never used liquid eyeliner before. It helped me make my lines precise and thin. It stayed on and didn't move around on my eyes. If it weren't for Christen Dominique for using it in one of her YouTube videos, I never would've known about it. It's awesome!! 😍
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
I absolutely cannot live without this eyeliner! I buy it at Walgreens where I usually get a buy one get one half off. No matter what other eyeliners I use I always go back to this one it's easy to use and I would definitely recommend it to anyone especially someone just learning how to use liquid eyeliner.
Sora H.
Sora H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this! I use this eyeliner to add the flick on my cat eye every day. It lasts ALL day and blends perfectly with any other black eyeliner. It's easy to maneuver, but after using it for a while, sometimes it unscrews wrong when I open it. Other than that, this is part of my daily routine and I love it.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in love with this eyeliner. I have struggled with liquid for so long and have tried so many. I wear contacts and as my eyes water through the day it always seems to make my eyeliner smudge or run. This one stays perfect all day, through watery eyes and comes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
Just recently braught this eyeliner! I like how easy and smooth the application goes on. Really nice eyeliner if your looking to get a real tight skinny line on your eyelids lol Stays on throughout the day. I would tecomend this product if you like really point cat eye looks lmao
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
Tucson, AZ
Now this eyeliner I've been using for years!! It's the only one I'll ever be loyal to! It's super easy to use, if you want a wing, you'll get your wing! Bold or subtle, it makes the job easy and stays on until you're ready to wash it off!! Good job L'Oreal!!!! Love it!!!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Yuly M.
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?