BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

The uniquely designed applicator of Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner allows you to create delicately thin or dramatically bold lines with precision.

• Fragrance-free.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How quickly does this product dry up? 2 Answers
  • Is it a good liquid eyeliner ? Black ? Long lasting ?1 Answers
  • Wanted to try something new , so I bought this eyeliner today ......1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense® Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
  • "I picked this one up at Target a couple weeks ago thinking it would be very black and very intense (by the name: Lineur Intense)." in 11 reviews
  • "It lasts for a long time, is very dark when you put it on, the brush is amazing and super easy to work with, doesn't run into your eye if you get too close to your water lines, I could seriously go on forever." in 10 reviews
  • "the felt tip pen and size of the pen makes it super easy for anyone to start getting the hang of using liquid eyeliner." in 7 reviews
  • "It is very easy to apply this liner and looks good but I always have problems with the staying power at the corners of my eyes. " in 7 reviews
  • "I have never been able to find another product that comes close to the precision line that this product produces or the long lasting quality of it." in 6 reviews
Megan G.
Middle River
Review for: Black Mica
I am new to liquid eyeliner and I like the preciseness of the felt tip. The color is really nice and I usually wear just the eyeliner and some mascara to make my lashes appear fuller. It rubs off a little too easy but it makes it easy to correct mistakes.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Carbon Black
I really like this one I have a few of these. They are easy to use and last fairly long. I’ve purchased it from Walmart also target don’t coast much either. The color does lighten up throughout the day and kind of crack and sometimes flake but nothing to bad not enough for me to stop using it
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Carbon Black
Very intense, and perfect line brush. If your not an expert on apply eyeliner I wouldn’t recommend using this. I purchase this at Walmart. Packaging is nice and chic. I recommend to those who are expert to eyeliners
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Review for: Black Mica
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. It makes application easy. The only thing I wish they could work on is how quickly it runs out or dries out. The felt tip is what is makes it so great.
Taylor R.
Bardstown
Review for: Carbon Black
This helps me make the perfect winged eyeliner ! It doesn’t drip a lot and dried quickly . I also use another eyeliner by them, it’s a felt tip as well but more of a marker than liquid . But I love this stuff .
Lindsay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this product do not buy. I have worn a couple of times now and at first I thought I liked it but noticed it came off super easy. Well today I wore wings and not even half through the day both winged eyes were gone and it was breaking up all over my lid. I work in a air conditioned office it shouldn't have done that. I spent more than I usually would on a liquid liner for it to be horrible and not stay on. All I ask in a liquid liner is to stay on through normal working conditions. Definitely ruined my day taking away a girls wings is like taking away her crown, It is just wrong and it ruins the day. Not to might I looked completely ridiculous the rest of the day with my liner flaking off like dandruff. Ughhh
Melanie B.
Cliffwood, NJ
Found this eyeliner a couple of years ago, and I'm so glad I did! It goes on smooth, stays on all day/night with no touching up, and it doesn't smudge, flake, or run. No cracking/drying, felt good all day. The felt tip makes application a breeze, and it's the perfect black. I did not purchase the waterproof version (if there is one), so I can't speak to those qualities, however I can tell you that when I recently got caught in the rain, my mascara ran before my eyeliner did! It's not pricey, and it works well. Can't ask for more.
Kenzie L.
Tisbury
It works well but it's a little choppy at points. I have difficulty getting a really sharp thin line with this, but that may just be me. It doesn't smudge easily once you put it on and the line is nice and dark. The felt tip has clumped a couple times on me, causing some mess ups, so checking the tip before you apply is good once it gets a little older.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Carbon Black
This is literally the only eyeliner I have used in the past 5 years. I love this product. It is long lasting and so easy to apply. It is also affordable. I have bought other liners to try but I just keep coming back to this product! I do repurchase this when I run out.
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this eyeliner all 5 stars but I'm a beginner in make up and its a bit difficult to get the thin pointy wing, but other than that I like it a lot. It could last me whole day and it does not smear. Would recommend to people with a bit more experience❤
Stephanie L.
Bellwood, IL
Is this worth buying? it looks like its a purty good one? does it stay on for long?
Melody H.
Lake Echo, NS
Would you recommend this liner for a newbie to cateye/winged looks? I've always just done various rims with a pencil and I'm new to liquid/felt-tipped liners. I'm also horribly untalented when it comes to makeup, so I need something EASY. ;)
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
Is the stock photo of this eyeliner old? Is this the same one as the current all gold packaging?
Claudia C.
How long does it last? is this worth buying? I am excited to try it but I don't want waste my money :-)
Yuly M.
I feel like this is super similar to Maybelline's Stilleto liquid liner. Am I right? Is this one better? Why or why not?