BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense liquid color. Delicately thin lines or dramatically bold lines. Ophthalmologist tested.

Stand out with a dramatically bold or sleek look. Lineur Intense® Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner has a tapered natural brush that allows you to create the precise lines for your desired eye looks.

• Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
  • Clump-resistant.

• I have been looking for a new eye liner that is waterproof and ha...1 Answers
  • Is this easier to use than eyeliner gel ?1 Answers
Lucia T.
Lucia T.
Psss la verdad me encanta esta clase de lápiz es como en agua me fascina lo recomiendo mucho mas que todo si es de esta marca me encanta L'Oréal París es súper chebre esa marca me encanta aparte la marca es súper buena de rodas las maneras todos sus productos son muy buenos yo en especial a recomiendo mucho por que aparte de que me encanta la marca es muy reconocida y muy buena*-*
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Jacksonville , FL
I've used this mascara for as long as I can remember. It's definitely for someone who's more experienced with liquid eyeliner as the applicator can be a little difficult. The pigment is very great and matte. Last all day and never flakes. Gets you that perfect sharp winged eye look. I get many compliments and questions about which eyeliner I use because of this product.
Tina U.
Tina U.
Arlington, VA
This used to be my go to eyeliner. I love black liner and use it every day. I specifically love this liquid liner because of staying power and intensity of color. I've tried other products from L'oreal and you don't get the same color pay off. The only thing I would say is application can be hard, you have to make sure you take off the excess product from the brush.
Nicolle R.
Nicolle R.
Canyon Lake, CA
This is the best eyeliner that i have ever used. Ive been using it since my sophomore year in high school (9 years now) and have never needed to try another one. it last super long and has a skinny tip so you can make any thickness of lines you need and even drawing stuff on your face for costumes is so much easier.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Please, please, please never stop making this bad boy. The only thing I wish is that it came in other colors. Otherwise, I LOVE the tip- you seldom find a brush tip these days, they are all felt and a) don't have enough pigmentation or b) tug on your eye. I would definitely recommend!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Charleston, SC
I would give this eyeliner 5 stars if the brush wasn't so flimsy. I feel like it's hard for me to get a good cat-eye and I really have to concentrate on not messing it up. Also, it fades very easily and god forbid a tear falls out of your eyes! You will have to completely reapply.
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
The best drugstore eyeliner! I've been using this stuff for 6 years, I love high end makeup but can't find any eye liner like this one. It applies so easy and is really black which I like! It's not water proof so don't wear this if you're ready to cry lol
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
East Islip, NY
Loreal has been around for many many years. It's a great product. I use it when I am going out on the weekend. It's easy to apply. I purchased it at target. It goes on smooth and easily. I love how easy it is to use. I buy it all the time
Crisalyn S.
Crisalyn S.
Ewa Beach, HI
This is not waterproof!😣 I found this out the hard way. I'm really surprised with the poor quality of this product. Loreal normally puts out great products and this one just missed the mark for me.
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
This is the perfect eyeliner for a wing look. I'm more of a liquid liner kind of girl so this tip is perfect for me. It also doesn't dry or crack throughout the day.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Wenatchee, WA
I have been looking for a new eye liner that is waterproof and has staying power. Do all apply in my case?
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Martin, TN
How difficult is this eyeliner to apply in a thin, even line? I am used to using a creamy pencil liner.
Lyles, TN
I have never used liquid eyeliner and my pencils are not doing so well applying the wings. is this a good brand to start out with?
Lyles, TN
I have never used liquid eyeliner, so I'm wondering if this is a good brand to start with? I want to use on both top and bottom with the wing. Thanks for any advice! :)
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Taguig
I only use eyeliner for my everyday outfits and my eyeliner doesnt lasts long. I live in a tropical country. I was wondering if this eyeliner can last for 12 hours or more even if the weather is hot?